ASW20B

Old March 28th 15, 03:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan[_6_]

Default ASW20B

ND,
I'm looking for a good ASW 20 for a friend of mine
Please contact me off line
danrihn at AOL dot com

Thanks,
Dan
Old March 31st 15, 01:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 8:43:03 PM UTC-4, gotovkotzepkoi wrote:
ND;899595 Wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:35:45 PM UTC-4,
wrote:-
Looking for a nice ASW20B !

-

I have a VERY clean and well maintained 20, but it's a "C" model, would
you be interested in seeing pictures? it's race ready with a good
trailer, Maughmer winglets, and the exhaust duct mod, no damage
history....

I am interested if you still have it...

--
gotovkotzepkoi

We have decided not to sell at this time.... but we are willing to consider a trade for an arcus M.
Old March 31st 15, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
joesimmers[_2_]

I can better that deal, I would be willing to trade a
really nice 27 for an Arcus M.
Old March 31st 15, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

ND;899595 Wrote:
On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 7:35:45 PM UTC-4,
wrote:-
Looking for a nice ASW20B !

-

I have a VERY clean and well maintained 20, but it's a "C" model, would
you be interested in seeing pictures? it's race ready with a good
trailer, Maughmer winglets, and the exhaust duct mod, no damage
history....

I am interested if you still have it...

--
gotovkotzepkoi

We have decided not to sell at this time.... but we are willing to consider a trade for an arcus M.

I presume you will consider an even swap.
UH

nah, i actually love our 20, and don't want to sell/trade it at all.

ASW20b (21) For Sale Rick Culbertson Soaring 4 May 15th 09 04:00 AM
ASW20B Mal Soaring 0 May 2nd 06 01:42 PM
ASW20 ASW20B ASW20C Diff Allan Eccles Soaring 2 July 17th 04 01:18 AM