iPAQ 38xx/Winpilot ADV

Old February 24th 04, 09:12 AM
Pete Startup

Default iPAQ 38xx/Winpilot ADV

Does the iPAQ 38xx with it's 206 MHz processor work
ok with Winpilot ADV.I'm a bit concerned that with
the mapping feature on that the whole thing may slow
right up - any advice much appreciated.

Old February 24th 04, 09:25 AM
junior

Hello

I know some people who use winpilot with a 36xx with no pb but with a old
version of winpilot with the last i don't know.

Jr

le message de news: ...

Old February 24th 04, 03:21 PM
Gary Kemp

Works fine on my iPAQ 3850, have used it for 3 years and used upgrades
whenever offered.

Gary

Old February 24th 04, 07:20 PM
Robert Danewid

WP Adv worsk fine on both 3630 and 3950, the advantage of the 3950 is
the better display.

Robert

Old February 24th 04, 07:40 PM
K.P. Termaat

Hi Robert,

I have noticed that the display of the iPaq 3950 will even be better in
bright sunlight when using the Clear Touch anti glare sheet. WP Adv or
SeeYou Mobile doesn't matter much I think.

Karel, NL

"Robert Danewid" schreef in bericht

Old February 24th 04, 08:19 PM
Robert Danewid

Hi Karel,

I agree, I I have used the Clear Touch since last spring and it is very
good.

Robert

Old February 24th 04, 08:47 PM
Jim Phoenix

I've run Winpilot 3.x and 4.x for the past two years on a 3850 and
it's fine. Will run 5.x this year. It gets a bit jerky in simulator
mode sometimes - but when actually flying I've not noticed it being
slow.

Jim

Old February 24th 04, 10:09 PM
Richard Pfiffner

I have been running WinPilot ADV for 3 years on a Ipaq 3855 all the versions
and all works fine.

Purchase WinPilot before the end of the month for the spring special price
at Craggy Aero.

Richard
www.craggyaero.com

"Pete Startup" wrote in