Not Working

Old December 22nd 12, 12:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike McCarron[_2_]

Default Not Working

Am I the only one that notices that the ras site has been inop since 12/18?

Old December 22nd 12, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:15:45 AM UTC-7, Mike McCarron wrote:
Am I the only one that notices that the ras site has been inop since 12/18?

Clearly the gliderpilot.net portal to RAS is not showing posts since 12/18, but you won't see this (unless you try another account) as your post doesn't show there so this won't either until things get sorted.
Old December 22nd 12, 07:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike McCarron[_2_]

At 14:43 22 December 2012, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:15:45 AM UTC-7, Mike McCarron wrote:
Am I the only one that notices that the ras site has been inop since

12/18?

Clearly the gliderpilot.net portal to RAS is not showing posts since

12/18,
but you won't see this (unless you try another account) as your post
doesn't show there so this won't either until things get sorted.

I upgraded my browser to Firefox. I was using IE8 and it apparently was
not sufficiently "modern"

MC

Old December 22nd 12, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:40:47 AM UTC-8, Mike McCarron wrote:
At 14:43 22 December 2012, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:15:45 AM UTC-7, Mike McCarron wrote:

Am I the only one that notices that the ras site has been inop since

12/18?

Clearly the gliderpilot.net portal to RAS is not showing posts since

12/18,

but you won't see this (unless you try another account) as your post

doesn't show there so this won't either until things get sorted.

I upgraded my browser to Firefox. I was using IE8 and it apparently was

not sufficiently "modern"

MC

Use google groups. Works very well for me:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...iation.soaring

Ramy
Old December 22nd 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 2:04:28 PM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
On Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:40:47 AM UTC-8, Mike McCarron wrote:

At 14:43 22 December 2012, Frank Whiteley wrote:

On Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:15:45 AM UTC-7, Mike McCarron wrote:

Am I the only one that notices that the ras site has been inop since

12/18?

Clearly the gliderpilot.net portal to RAS is not showing posts since

12/18,

but you won't see this (unless you try another account) as your post

doesn't show there so this won't either until things get sorted.

I upgraded my browser to Firefox. I was using IE8 and it apparently was

not sufficiently "modern"

MC

Use google groups. Works very well for me:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...iation.soaring

Ramy

Mike posted initially through gliderpilot.net. It's parsing RAS again now, but receiving was stuck on 12/18 earlier. Hasn't been so long since we had Google Groups issues either. news.eternal-september.org and nntp.aioe.org remain good alternatives.

Frank

Working on it... Bob (not my real pseudonym) Aviation Photos 0 February 6th 10 08:48 AM
Working on the G-III Roger[_4_] Piloting 0 March 22nd 08 06:13 AM
working for flying JA_MORAN Piloting 3 March 28th 07 12:31 AM
How is IFF working? Tobias Endrullis Military Aviation 8 November 30th 03 03:06 PM
Looking for ATC working in LAX/ORD/NYC Tracon Marc Piloting 0 July 11th 03 01:30 PM