Baby Bush will be Closing Airports in California to VFR Flight Again

Old March 4th 04, 05:38 AM
Michael 182

I think you missed the point of my post...

Michael

"Jim Herring" wrote in message
Michael 182 wrote:

As one of the (few) resident liberals on this forum, I have to take
advantage of a rare opportunity to agree with CJ. While I think

President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the

office.

So, you were in a coma during Carter and Clinton. You need to find a real
doctor. As far as Kerry, ask him why he wants to raise taxes and what does

he
intend to spend them on. Hint, it is not for the good of the taxpayers or

the
country.

--
Jim

carry on

News==----

Newsgroups

=---

Old March 4th 04, 02:10 PM
Ash Wyllie

C J Campbell opined

"R. Hubbell" wrote in message

Dubya thinks he's important enough to warrant these crazy TFRs. The irony
of course is that since he is just a puppet (he doesn't even read the

paper)
if something happened to him the US would carry on as if nothing happened
anyway. But I'm sure he likes playing president and he might as well live
it up while he's still in office since he doens't have much time left
now.

It'll be good to see him go back and retire in Crawford. Glad I don't
live near Crawford. Imagine a permanent TFR around Crawford.

No TFRs have been placed around the homes of retired Presidents. I wonder
what you and Larry and the other crybabies will say when Kerry gets his TFR?

A 30mi TFR based on Beacon hill would close dozens of airports, including
Shirley(9B4) but not Plymouth(PYM). But just wait 'til he goes on vacation, on
the Cape. MVY and ACK might be included in the TFR. That should provide some
howls of pain from good old Ted.

-ash
Cthulhu for President!
Why vote for a lesser evil?

Old March 4th 04, 02:15 PM
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 00:31:03 GMT, "G.R. Patterson III"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

Oh, now that I see Mr. Mass is posting HTML to usenet, I am beginning
to understand what a clueless newbie he is.

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame60.html
It's a good likeness of you, Larry.

In the article to which you followed-up, I dodged nothing. It was
Dave who failed to respond to any of my questions and statements in
his followup article.

Old March 4th 04, 02:22 PM
C J Campbell

"Saryon" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:27:34 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote:

No TFRs have been placed around the homes of retired Presidents. I wonder
what you and Larry and the other crybabies will say when Kerry gets his

TFR?

There's a prohibited area Kennebunkport, Maine (P-67) - 1000' high,
2nm diameter, expanded by TFR every time George W. comes and visits
his family. Is that prohibited area there because of George Bush Sr.
or Jr.? If we're not doing it for all ex-Presidents, why is this one
any more special than others? I wasn't flying when it was set up so I
honestly don't know the answer.

It is there because the current President is there frequently, just as there
is a TFR around his home in Crawford even when he isn't there.

Old March 4th 04, 02:44 PM
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 03:34:21 GMT, "Michael 182"
wrote in Message-Id:
1tx1c.109512$Xp.479440@attbi_s54:

While I think President
Bush is the worst president we have suffered in my 50 years, and I look
forward to the opportunity to work for his opponent this year, he is
president, and should be given the courtesy and respect afforded the office.

Baby Bush was _declared_ President, not elected.

Other head's of state unworthy of their office have been afforded the
respect and courtesy they deserved. El Duce comes to mind ...
Old March 4th 04, 03:14 PM
Larry Dighera

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004 06:22:28 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

wrote:

No TFRs have been placed around the homes of retired Presidents. I wonder
what you and Larry and the other crybabies will say when Kerry gets his

TFR?

There's a prohibited area Kennebunkport, Maine (P-67) - 1000' high,
2nm diameter, expanded by TFR every time George W. comes and visits
his family. Is that prohibited area there because of George Bush Sr.
or Jr.? If we're not doing it for all ex-Presidents, why is this one
any more special than others? I wasn't flying when it was set up so I
honestly don't know the answer.

It is there because the current President is there frequently, just as there
is a TFR around his home in Crawford even when he isn't there.

So you're saying that now it's okay for Prohibited Areas to be
established wherever baby Bush frequents? A TFR is one thing, but
permanent Prohibited Areas are quite another.

Old March 4th 04, 03:14 PM
Larry Dighera

On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 19:24:26 -0800, "C J Campbell"
wrote in Message-Id:
:

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
.. .

To what is it specifically, that you object?

Referring to the President of the United States as "Baby Bush" is extremely
offensive to many people.

At last, a sincere answer to a sincere question. Thank you.

I must admit, that in the 1/4 of the lifespan of this republic in
which I have lived, I have never feared a President as deeply as baby
Bush. We've had Generals, Haberdashers, crooks, and lascivious
low-life's carry this nation's baton forward. Thankfully, those
possessed the intellect to "fool most of the people most of the time."
But this arrogantly ignorant, immature nepotist seems to lack the
requisite rational intellect and common sense; I find it difficult to
believe the lackwit ANY of the time. In case you haven't noticed,
many people find baby Bush extremely offensive.

Follow this link to see the stature he brings to the office: :-)
http://www.mybush.org/video/theme_song.mov
"He's the president, the resident who's kinda in charge".

And his TFRs, in excess of 3,000 square miles in area, epitomize his
transparently audacious lack of respect for the fundamental freedoms
and rights of the nation's founding fathers' legacy.

There is no reason to do it.

Did you follow that link above?

Introducing such derogatory terms has nothing to do with the purpose
of the news group.

I know you to have been a contributor of useful, on-topic,
informational content in the past, but your questioning my use of the
phrase 'baby Bush' in the name of the "purpose of the newsgroup" in
light of the downturn in informational content you currently post is
ludicrous. And your finding the adjective 'baby' so derogatory and
offensive reveals your oppressive agenda. Are you a supporter of the
Patriot Act also?

You're just attempting to "rile the critters" as usual.

It is even more offensive for you to think that
everybody is so stupid as to not see what you are doing.

I have no idea what that is supposed to mean, and I surely don't think
_everyone_ is stupid. How did you make that inference? I certainly
did not intend to imply it.

Old March 4th 04, 03:23 PM
G.R. Patterson III

C J Campbell wrote:

Referring to the President of the United States as "Baby Bush" is extremely
offensive to many people. There is no reason to do it. Introducing such
derogatory terms has nothing to do with the purpose of the news group. It is
even more offensive for you to think that everybody is so stupid as to not
see what you are doing.

Well put.

George Patterson
A diplomat is a person who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that
you look forward to the trip.
Old March 4th 04, 03:25 PM
Michael 182

Last try, Larry - at least for me. I did not suggest President Bush as an
individual is worthy of respect. I wrote, pretty clearly I believe, that the
Office of the President deserves respect and courtesy. It is as simple and
obvious as standing when the Star Spangled Banner is played.

Michael

Old March 4th 04, 03:59 PM
Jay Honeck

It is as simple and
obvious as standing when the Star Spangled Banner is played.

Wow, are you *sure* you're a liberal, Michael?

:-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 04:26 PM
God Honest Naval Aviation 2 July 24th 03 04:45 AM