A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Experience towing a Grob-103 with a 160HP tow Plane?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 17th 21, 06:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Marton KSz
external usenet poster

Default Experience towing a Grob-103 with a 160HP tow Plane?

I've been towed once by a 150HP 7KCAB Citabria (in a Grob 103a) starting from sea level, there was no drama, although the climb was a bit shallow.
We've been towing Blaniks and PW-6 regularly with a 160HP Super Cub, no issues below 6000ft (western WA).