Pegase C101 spare parts source?

Old June 6th 21, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edi Perfecto

Default Pegase C101 spare parts source?

Hello all,

anyone knows about Pegase (Centrair produced) glider spare parts source recently? I am looking for spare cover for control inspection hole on fuselage top. Or if anyone has this part from broken glider I would buy it. Another idea is to have replacement in form of air extrator cover for this hole - I would buy it too. I know they were producing this replacement extractors in UK for ASW19/20 but Pegase hole has different shape.

Thanks for help.

T.
Old June 7th 21, 01:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Hello all,

anyone knows about Pegase (Centrair produced) glider spare parts source recently? I am looking for spare cover for control inspection hole on fuselage top. Or if anyone has this part from broken glider I would buy it. Another idea is to have replacement in form of air extrator cover for this hole - I would buy it too. I know they were producing this replacement extractors in UK for ASW19/20 but Pegase hole has different shape.

Thanks for help.

T.

From the Centrair Pegase Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...06533809912 2

I don't know whether the 3d printed extractor cover ever became available, or whether it even works. Extractors HAVE to be in a proper low-pressure area to work, and the inspection port location may or may not qualify.
Old June 7th 21, 01:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edi Perfecto

Dňa pondelok 7. júna 2021 oÂ*2:01:30 UTC+2 použÃ*vateľ Mark Mocho napÃ*sal:
Hello all,

anyone knows about Pegase (Centrair produced) glider spare parts source recently? I am looking for spare cover for control inspection hole on fuselage top. Or if anyone has this part from broken glider I would buy it. Another idea is to have replacement in form of air extrator cover for this hole - I would buy it too. I know they were producing this replacement extractors in UK for ASW19/20 but Pegase hole has different shape.

Thanks for help.

T.

From the Centrair Pegase Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=...06533809912 2

I don't know whether the 3d printed extractor cover ever became available, or whether it even works. Extractors HAVE to be in a proper low-pressure area to work, and the inspection port location may or may not qualify.

that facebook link doesnt work, it returns "Sorry, this content isn't available right now"
but I do not insist on extractor, just replacement cover for this hole is OK to me.. I just need anything to put there..

Old June 7th 21, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Try this link for LJ Panels:

http://ljpanels.co.uk/test/index.php...6McJro1vFJ8XdQ

They list extractor ducts for the ASW-19, but the Facebook link that didn't work for you had a picture of the oval Pegase version. I don't know whether it ever made it into production, but since at least one was made, I am sure more could be 3D printed.

You might want to check out the Centrair Pegase Facebook page. It is a decent replacement for the old fly4pegasus Yahoo users group.

BTW, the link worked for me just a few minutes ago.
Old June 7th 21, 09:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edi Perfecto

Dňa pondelok 7. júna 2021 oÂ*15:02:58 UTC+2 použÃ*vateľ Mark Mocho napÃ*sal:
Try this link for LJ Panels:

http://ljpanels.co.uk/test/index.php...6McJro1vFJ8XdQ

They list extractor ducts for the ASW-19, but the Facebook link that didn't work for you had a picture of the oval Pegase version. I don't know whether it ever made it into production, but since at least one was made, I am sure more could be 3D printed.

You might want to check out the Centrair Pegase Facebook page. It is a decent replacement for the old fly4pegasus Yahoo users group.

BTW, the link worked for me just a few minutes ago.

thanks.. I wrote to LJ panels already no reply yet.. I found two Pegase groups (one with 145 members and other with 15 or so) - but both private - maybe thats why it doesnt show me pictures published there.. I asked to join them both.. will wait and see then.