SEE YOU 3D Help/Question

Old July 14th 14, 07:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Doug Mueller

Default SEE YOU 3D Help/Question

Can anybody give me guidance with a problem I have in See You. I
cant seem to get Andrej to respond.
I have the latest version of See you 6.15. I cannot seem to get the
vector map display or the satellite map to come up in the 3D view.
I get a picture of the glider and the trace over a tan background. It
also show the contest tag but that is it.
I am sure it is a setting somewhere but even the help file tells you
to add maps but the new version doesnt match the help file. If
anyone is a guru with this, can you contact me please? I am sure it
is an easy fix, I just havent figured it out. Thanks. Doug

Old July 14th 14, 03:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler

Tools-options-3Dview-visible layers-check raster maps

Email me if you need addition help!
Old July 15th 14, 02:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6X

I am having the same issue with 3d. Background is black and I have raster maps checked. I have sent two notes to Naviter but no response.

BTW - Sean the Minden contest videos are very informative for a new glider pilot working on building cross country skills. Thank you for putting in the time.
Old July 17th 14, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6X

Naviter responder that there are reported issues of using the 3D viewer and windows emulation. I am running vmware on MacBook Pro.
Old July 18th 14, 01:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Yes - I get that sometimes too. Restarting the VM usually does the trick - I'm running Parallels.
Old July 19th 14, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
6X

changed a vm setting - turned off accelerate 3d graphics - and it is now working!

Ad question Steve Freeman Soaring 9 March 18th 10 04:31 AM
MRA Question [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 3 April 16th 06 02:19 PM
I want to ask you the most important question of your life. The question is: Are you saved? It is no gasman Soaring 0 August 26th 05 06:39 PM
Good morning or good evening depending upon your location. I want to ask you the most important question of your life. Your joy or sorrow for all eternity depends upon your answer. The question is: Are you saved? It is not a question of how good Excelsior Home Built 0 April 22nd 05 01:11 AM