Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 30th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Roger wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:54:49 -0600, Dan wrote:

Harry K wrote:
On Jan 27, 12:22 pm, Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.Actually yawn pushes it around the floor while making jet engine noises.
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Really? I don't think he even knows what a jet engine sounds like.

Harry K

He says "zoom, zoom."

I always thought they sounded like a big hot air leak...er ...never
mind.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

In which case yawn says "jim cambell, jim cambell."

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 30th 07, 05:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

I was totally disappointed with the whole thing. No imagination shown
and where or where was the all effective final statement that was sure
to bring you to your knees...

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

I guess I just miss the good old days!

On Jan 30, 7:24 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
In article .com, DABEAR
says...

Captain Zoom's latest complaint per his established Modus Operandi:
zoom says:
Please be advised that my name is Jim Campbell, Editor-In-Chief of
the
Aero-News Network and an internationally syndicated journalist.Usual self puffing can you be considered "syndicated" if all you have is a web

site?

has been stalking myself, my company and
a number of other persons from the aerospace industry for a fair
amount of time.The term "Stalking" and some vague victims and vague time span. A good start to

a zoom rant.

If you look at the site in question, it will not take you long to see
that we have been dealing with a disturbed and obsessed personality
that
may pose an extreme danger to myself and others.Kettle ,pot black. Typical zoomer.

He is currently
under
investigation for threats in which "bombs and guns" were supposed to
be
used to settle a score he feels against Mike Houghton, the head of
the
Reno Air Races.Threats ,bombs and guns. He's setting a good pace and hitting all the usual

terms.Vintage zoom.

He has threatened myself and a number of associates demanding
personal
information, publication of this latest manifesto, and other bizarre
actions.More threats and terms like manifesto and bizarre. Manifesto is a rarely used

zoom term ,extra credit for innovation :-)

He has promised to publish my personal information,
including
banking and credit card records in order to create harm to myself.Hmm as if zoom has never done that to other people.If good for goose etc.He's

hitting his stride.

He has
already posted my driver's license records in apparent violation of
Florida Law.Key word here is "apparent" zoom knows it isn't a violation of Florida law but

implys it might be. almost full speed.

He has threatened me with death and other forms of
punishment
for failing to publish his demands in the past.More threats and now punishment.He's on a roll.

He has a number of
other sites dedicated to perpetrating his agenda, threatening those
with
whom he finds fault, rife with accusations of undocumented/unproven/
false
criminal behavior against some highly respected members of the
aerospace community, including XPrize founder Dr. Peter Diamandis.More threats and finally a name. I love the term "undocumented/ unproven/false

criminal behavior". Terms used against zoomie all the time LOL!! Boy he's in
fine form now.LOL!!

On a less important but possibly more immediately actionable note,
this"Actionable" first time this showed up in this rant.He slightly altering course

and hitting afterburner.

person has stolen numerous photographs form the Aero-News Network,Ahha "stolen " my God this might be a record event in the making he has really

hit his stride now .Everybody steals from him.Getting close to boilerplate zoom
but with enough variables to make it interesting.

which are our copyrighted property and has republished them without
permission and despite numerous orders to desist.Good stuff but used many times before.Maybe he's tiring in the stretch.

"having recently fled California "if you move your fleeing in zooms world .Kinda like jaun fleeing to PR LOL!!

we feel ourselves to be at risk with each day. We demand
that
the site be taken down as a hazard to the lives and well-being of
myself, my staff, my family and my associates.Used to be myself,my staff,my wife, my dog but the same crap .Starting to slow

down and lose stride.

only give rise to his fantasies of self-importance and the only

arbiter of
what is truthful about a number of subjects... despite the lack of
any
supporting evidence.ROTFL!! Kettle ,pot ,black.Might be getting his second wind.

" to avoid the
liability that your company may undertake through your the potential
refusal
to act,"He's closing in for the kill he just gave the first indication of a veiled

threat to the provider.More vintage zoom. Shoukd be going for the finish.

now that you have been officially notified of our concerns"Officially notified" not just a phonecall but an official notification. I

wouldn't have expected any less from the zoomster LOL!!He just coasted past the
finish all out of steam....

Snip some blah,blah ,blah.

Well...This was a tough one to judge accurately because it contained a lot of
the usual terms such as:

"Stalking, Vagueness, accusing others of being disturbed, Extreme
danger,investigations,bombs and guns,Threats, Bizzare actions, Violation of law,
death threats, criminal behavior, Actionable, stolen property, copyrighted,
Liability and finally the always present Offical notification".

It was pretty good in as far as he didn't miss anything however it's all been
used before. It was good entertainment but wasn't anything new. So on the Billy
Bob rating system I'd give it a 8.5 ,might have given it a 9 if he said "Govern
yourself accordingly" but he didn't .

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 30th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com, BobR says...

I was totally disappointed with the whole thing. No imagination shown
and where or where was the all effective final statement that was sure
to bring you to your knees...

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

I guess I just miss the good old days!
It was pretty good in as far as he didn't miss anything however it's all been
used before. It was good entertainment but wasn't anything new. So on the Billy
Bob rating system I'd give it a 8.5 ,might have given it a 9 if he said "Govern
yourself accordingly" but he didn't .

Totally disappointed? Wow your tough LOL!! Maybe I was bamboozled by the fact we
hadn't seen an actual rant for a while. So I'm guessing you would have given it
a 5 or less. We both agreed on the blatant omission of "govern yourself
accordingly" however. I'm sure before Da Bear and zoom war is over we'll see
more rants and that may temper my first glowing review in a long time :-)

I'm sure there will be battle ribbons for Da Bear when this one is over LOL!!

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret

"I never graduated from National Test Pilot School but I played one once on TV"

Old January 31st 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
DABEAR

On Jan 30, 10:42 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:
In article .com, BobR says...

We both agreed on the blatant omission of "govern yourself
accordingly" however.

Here, guys...an oldie but goodie from October, 2005, which you haven't
seen yet...I want to see how this does on the Billy Bob rating scale!
G :

From Tue Oct 18 16:43:49 2005

domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 19:43:49 -0400 (EDT)

Subject: Superb Internet DMCA Notification Ticket (#114580) has been
created
From:
Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Do Not reply to this email (automated)
Login to
http://mycp.superb.net for full details

DMCA notification

YOU MUST RESPOND:
------
NOTE: Your information will not be shared with the person/company
filing this complaint as a result of you replying to it. Failure to
act on
this report may lead to termination of your services.
------

*** THE DMCA NOTIFICATION IS LOCATED BELOW THIS AUTOREPLY ***

Q: WHAT DO I DO NOW?
------
SHORT ANSWER: Remove the content described and reply to this email.
Generally speaking, this can be an informal and quite friendly process
if
the content is removed quickly.

LONG ANSWER:
1) Remove the content described in the notification below.
3) Go about your business worry free.
*or*
1) Remove the content described in the notification below.
2) File a counter notification.
3) Place the content back online after 10 business days but
not after 14 business days.
4) Wait for a lawsuit to either be filed or not be filed
against you.

HopOne Internet Corporation and Superb Internet Corporation have a
policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances
of
subscribers and account holders of the service provider's system or
network who are repeat infringers (512(i)(1)(A)).

512(f) MISREPRESENTATIONS
------
This section says that anyone who makes a false claim of infringement
or false counter-notification is liable for the damages suffered by
the
other parties, including legal fees. HopOne Internet Coporation will
seek damages for a false claim of infringement or false
counter-notification.

Q: WHAT IS A COUNTER NOTIFICATION?
------
A:
If an alleged infringer feels they have been forced to take the
content
offline unfairly they may file a counter notification to HopOne by
replying to this email. The counter notification must include
(512(g)(3)(A-D)):

(A) A physical or electronic signature of the alleged infringer.

(B) Identification of the material that has been removed or to
which access has been disabled and the location before removal.

(C) A statement under penalty of perjury that the alleged infringer
has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as
result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed
or
disabled.

(D) Their name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that
they consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the
judicial district in which the address is located, or if the
subscriber's
address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in
which the service provider may be found, and that they will accept
service of process from the person who provided notification under
subsection
(c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.

Once a valid counter notification has been received HopOne will:

* promptly provide the person who filed the original notification
with a copy of the counter notification and inform them that the
material will be replaced or access to it restored in 10 business
days
(512(g)(2)(B)).
* replace or allow to replace the material and cease disabling
access to it not less than 10 and not more than 14 business days
following
receipt of the counter notification. This does not apply, and the
material should not be replaced, if the designated agent receives
notification that legal action to seek a court order to restrain the
subscriber
from engaging in infringing activity to the material has been
commenced
(512(g)(2)(C)).

MORE INFORMATION:
------
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Online_Copyright_Infringement_Liability_Limitation _Act

DMCA NOTIFICATION FOLLOWS:
------

DMCA COMPLAINT

Please be advised that those in control of www.silversatenews.com,
(specifically, thought to be one Mark Daniels) have published, without
our
permission and in direct violation of an attached legal
warning/prohibition, intellectual property belonging to the Aero-News
Network, Inc.

The copyrighted properties were apparently published by ANN via
restricted email, between October 5th and October 18th and contain, in
part,
communications that were specifically restricted from publication or
other dissemination with the following notice:

Aero-News Network, http://aero-news.net

POB 9132, Winter Haven, FL, 33883-9132.

863-299-8680. Fax: 863-294-3678. Mobile: 863-860-5790

Copyright (c) 1999-2005.

"Service is the rent we pay for being.

It is the very purpose of life, and not

something you do in your spare time."

Marion Wright Edelman

Legal Notice: The information contained in this Email is confidential
and intended only to be read by the person(s) to whom it is addressed.

No one is authorized to copy, use, disclose, distribute or rely on
this
information.

If this communication has been sent to you in error, please E-Mail
the
sender and destroy the message.

We discovered these infringements in the past 48 hours and have
attempted to convince the publisher that he has no right to publish
these
restricted works, and as a result, have been treated to bizarre
demands,
threats and implications of criminal action based on our serving on
an
advisory board with a person he accuses of being a racketeer, thug
and
murderer... all without providing proof or evidence of same.

The publisher has (in some cases by his own admission) misrepresented
the nature and origin of our protected communications, has engaged in
threats and attacks upon our company, and has made demands from our
company for editorial product (which we interpret as an attempt to
coerce us
to cover and report stories to suit his aims) which he has no right
undertake.

We believe that all materials reflecting the name, content, and
communications owned/authored/conceived by Jim Campbell and/or the
Aero-News
Network, Inc., should be removed from this site without delay and
that
his use of our software based news-ticker and any associated
intellectual property be eliminated permanently from here on out.

We take these actions because we believe ourselves to be dealing with
deranged personality who has engaged in a series of threats and
uncorroborated attempts to implicate our organization in criminal acts
which
have neither been proven nor documented, and for which there is no
evidence to suggest that any criminal wrong-doing has taken place.
Further;
in light of Daniel's history of threats, stalking and harassment
(involving a number of other parties, including Michael Houghton and
the Reno
Air Racing Association), we have strong concerns for our personal
safety and well-being if his actions are not checked immediately.
Therefore;
having been notified of this issue, we will hold any and all parties
associated with said threat(s) fully responsible for any manner of
harm
that may occur to our staff or businesses.

We have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials
described above on the allegedly infringing web pages is not
authorized by
the copyright owner, its agent, or the law. We swear, under penalty
of
perjury, that the information in the notification is believed
accurate
and that we are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on
behalf
of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.

Govern yourself accordingly...

Sincerely;

Aero-News network, Inc., Jim Campbell, Editor-In-Chief

POB 9132, Winter Haven, FL, 33883. 863-299-8680. 10.19.05

Cc: Legal Staff, NCCS, Fl SAG

~~~~~

The fool posted his "Legal notice" AFTER his messages...and according
to Online Policy Group vs Diebold, this type of notice is worthless
anyhow. The same is true of Law. If the man or his accessories are
involved in Criminal Misconduct, a citizen is responsible to report it
and the Press must address the Public's Right to Know and the Public
Good under the First Amendment...

Imagine an Al Qaeda terrorist threatening to detonate a "dirty" bomb
in Washington D.C. His threat is true; the information is true; the
proof is undeniable; he gives away the exact location. He sends it to
a newspaper Editor, then attaches the same "Legal Notice" on the end
as Jim Campbell.

Do you, as a newspaper Editor, report him or don't you!? G

BTW, Campbell is not in Washington D.C. at the time ~ neither is
Yawnita or his BD-5J ~ so this is NOT a trick question...

....just in case you were wondering. LOL!!!

BTW, wait til you see the exchanges and the e-mails that make Campbell
a liar...coming soon! To a Federal Court near you! Or, maybe
USENET. And remember, he swore all this under penalty of Federal
Perjury! GGG All of it is denied, of course, and was at the time
and remains so today.

Has anyone yet figured out just how many times Campbell has threatened
someone and used that "Govern Yourself Accordingly" line? I think
that would be a better record for Guiness than anything involving an
unflyable, unairworthy, highly questionable BD-5J, second-hand "built"
by some Armchair Vietnam Veteran using what A. Mary Schiavo of the FAA
once defined as "suspected unapproved parts."

I mean, I hear there are people here and in RAH-14 still receiving the
threats. As for me, despite his claim in his latest rant, I've had no
contact from the moron.

The silence is deafening...as is usually the case when the silence is
coming from the guilty.

Old February 1st 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

On 30 Jan 2007 05:24:05 -0800, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

If you look at the site in question, it will not take you long to see
that we have been dealing with a disturbed and obsessed personality
that
may pose an extreme danger to myself and others.

Kettle ,pot black. Typical zoomer.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Speaking of disturbed and obsessed personalities.....

Is Zoom still banned from Sun N Fun?

-Unka BOb-
Old February 1st 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb says...

Speaking of disturbed and obsessed personalities.....

Is Zoom still banned from Sun N Fun?

Hi Unka Bob
He sure is and it seems he's not making much headway with his lawsuit against
SnF . Ron Wanttaja has been keeping up with the proceedings and filling us in.
Once again this year I'm offering a $100.00 reward for spotting zoom and telling
me where he is. It will be the best C note I ever spent LOL!!!
If you go to SnF this year be sure to stop in and have a brew.

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

Old February 1st 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Barnyard BOb says...

Speaking of disturbed and obsessed personalities.....

Is Zoom still banned from Sun N Fun?

Hi Unka Bob
He sure is and it seems he's not making much headway with his lawsuit against
SnF . Ron Wanttaja has been keeping up with the proceedings and filling us in.
Once again this year I'm offering a $100.00 reward for spotting zoom and telling
me where he is. It will be the best C note I ever spent LOL!!!

If you go to SnF this year be sure to stop in and have a brew.

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa, Nefoo Chuck!

Have a..... B-R-E-W ?!?!?!?!

What the hell's happened?
Did the Feds shut down yer MUZZLE LOADER operation?

[Ya gotta' know I'm DYING fora tad.]

- Unka' BOb-
Approaching 53 years of legal licensed flight

Old February 1st 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb says...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Barnyard BOb says...

Speaking of disturbed and obsessed personalities.....

Is Zoom still banned from Sun N Fun?

Hi Unka Bob
He sure is and it seems he's not making much headway with his lawsuit against
SnF . Ron Wanttaja has been keeping up with the proceedings and filling us in.
Once again this year I'm offering a $100.00 reward for spotting zoom and telling
me where he is. It will be the best C note I ever spent LOL!!!

If you go to SnF this year be sure to stop in and have a brew.

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa, Nefoo Chuck!

Have a..... B-R-E-W ?!?!?!?!

What the hell's happened?
Did the Feds shut down yer MUZZLE LOADER operation?

[Ya gotta' know I'm DYING fora tad.]

Hey Unk

I'm sorry for the scare I meant "Muzzle Loader" LOL!!! They ain't found it yet I
got the still hid in the basement of the AA Club downtown :-)I'll have more then
a tad. Your resurection after you died at Pickneyville still brings a tear to my
eye and I was there to see it. Twas a grand time.

See ya

Nefoo Chuck

Old February 1st 07, 04:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

If you go to SnF this year be sure to stop in and have a brew.

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa, Nefoo Chuck!

Have a..... B-R-E-W ?!?!?!?!

What the hell's happened?
Did the Feds shut down yer MUZZLE LOADER operation?

[Ya gotta' know I'm DYING fora tad.]

Hey Unk

I'm sorry for the scare I meant "Muzzle Loader" LOL!!! They ain't found it yet I
got the still hid in the basement of the AA Club downtown :-)I'll have more then
a tad. Your resurection after you died at Pickneyville still brings a tear to my
eye and I was there to see it. Twas a grand time.

See ya

Nefoo Chuck

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

Yes, Nefoo.

Twas a grand time....

* FOR YOU *

Fer me, I lost count of how many times and weeks that my
blood pressure monitor was returned fer repairs/replacement.
Couldn't get a damn reading after that P'Ville hootenanny.

Turns out these gizmos will not register squat unless....
a body is at least in semi working condition! 8-D

- Unka' BOb -
Old February 5th 07, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
So, tell me what an IT Service Manager does.

Consults in implementations of ITIL/IT Service Management and/or leads the
same.

Spell it out. In our company, we have an IT Manager that sets up
routers, switches, etc.

Wrong answer. You're making the common mistake of confusing ICT
Infrastructure Management with IT Service Management. Go read the site I
gave you, you will find it eye-opening.