Rolls Royce 1987 Rolls Royce 1987.pdf [14/14]

Old May 12th 09, 10:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
jd

Default Rolls Royce 1987 Rolls Royce 1987.pdf [14/14]

Old May 13th 09, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Alan of VianAlky

Default Rolls Royce 1987 Rolls Royce 1987.pdf 1 to 14

Experts required?
As a Mac user with Mac's own Mail (OK not able to access news groups with
this), Thunderbird and Microsoft Entourage, that I access news groups with
and view the wonderful photos (most times) But I was fascinated with the 14
files of RR as .pdf's.
Having tried a number of attempts to open the files either singularly or
collectively I've drawn a blank.
Now I expect I'm in the minority but could some one point me in a direction
to open and view these files?
Regards,
Vianalky

Old May 13th 09, 10:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
David[_7_]

On Wed, 13 May 2009 09:42:13 +0100, Alan of VianAlky wrote:

Experts required?
As a Mac user with Mac's own Mail (OK not able to access news groups
with this), Thunderbird and Microsoft Entourage, that I access news
groups with and view the wonderful photos (most times) But I was
fascinated with the 14 files of RR as .pdf's.
Having tried a number of attempts to open the files either singularly or
collectively I've drawn a blank.
Now I expect I'm in the minority but could some one point me in a
direction to open and view these files?
Regards,
Vianalky

I just deleted the posting. The name of the newsgroup is
alt.binaries.pictures.aviation. Why would anyone post a set of 14 .pdf's
in such a newsgroup? They should be positioned on a website for
interested readers to view there. I hope AE isn't reading this though. He
does not like stuff on websites, does he.
Old May 13th 09, 10:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"David" wrote in message
[...]

It's a single portable document format file in 14 parts. When you open the
reassembled file in Adobe Reader you get a four-page glossy commemorative
brochure with lots of pics from Rolls Royce. It's an on-topic post, IMO.
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO

Old May 13th 09, 12:08 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

On Wed, 13 May 2009 09:42:13 +0100, Alan of VianAlky wrote
(in article ):

Now I expect I'm in the minority but could some one point me in a direction
to open and view these files?

You're probably better off just getting Simon Fraser's MT-Newswatcher which
should be able to handle multi-part binaries without human intervention.
Same with yEnc posts, assuming you're running OS X.

It's free and you can download it from:

http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/

Old May 13th 09, 04:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article m,
Netko wrote:

On Wed, 13 May 2009 09:42:13 +0100, Alan of VianAlky wrote
(in article ):

Now I expect I'm in the minority but could some one point me in a direction
to open and view these files?

You're probably better off just getting Simon Fraser's MT-Newswatcher which
should be able to handle multi-part binaries without human intervention.
Same with yEnc posts, assuming you're running OS X.

It's free and you can download it from:

http://www.smfr.org/mtnw/

I second the motion! I have been using it for several years. the only
problem so far is that you have trouble using kill files -- they cause
the application to refuse to load threads.

Old May 13th 09, 08:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Herman

"Andrew Chaplin" schreef in bericht
"David" wrote in message
[...]

Agreed.
I really liked the brochure. Nothing like a bit of good old British
craftsmanship.

Regards,
Herman

Old May 13th 09, 10:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
MarkedLEE

"Herman" wrote in news:369f9$4a0b263b$5ed50f1a
:

"David" wrote in message
[...]

Nevertheless, it will give Irksome another
chance to show off that genius IQ of his and
call it SPAM.

He's the pride of Oz doncha know.
Old May 13th 09, 11:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF[_2_]

36.97...

"David" wrote in message
[...]

Pig Arse he is.
He may be YOUR pride and joy but he sure as hell aint mine. :-)
--

Jeff Cochrane - VK4BOF
Innisfail

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090513-0, 13/05/2009
Tested on: 14/05/2009 8:09:19 AM