A-4 slide collection for sale

Old August 17th 04, 10:02 PM
TOPFLIGHTPICS

Default A-4 slide collection for sale

Ok, guys here is a chance to get a collection of very hard to find original
color Kodechrome slides covering the A-4E/F/TA-4/OA-4/A-4M aircraft.

I was putting this collection together over the last 3.5 years in hopes to do a
book on the A-4. Well as fate would have it, I've decided that there are things
right now that need tending to more than this effort. Many of these slides have
cost me more than $10.00, and even a few that went over $20.00 per slide.

I am also throwing into this group a nice selection of AV-8B's, and F-15's
along with a few other various US military types. This group of slides
including 400 A-4's will total over 600 slides in the group. Most of this
collection can be graded as being between a B and A++ slides. All are original
and cover anywhere from 1972 thru present day with the ATSI A-4N's.

I am taking serious offers on this collection. If you'd like to talk this over
please contact me directly to see if we can work something out.

I am looking for $2000.00 USD for the whole group, plus $50.00 if PAYPAL is
used, plus $50.00 to ship them insured, which is what I preferr. This is based
on the average A-4 slide price of $5.00 on all of the slide auction sites. The
AV-8B's, and F-15's are free.

Everything is negtiable!

John Binford