X-37B landed Friday

Old December 5th 10, 10:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark.[_2_]

Default X-37B landed Friday

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:29:26 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 02:54:29 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Valid points within reason. By virtue of the fact that it
*is* military, right off the bat we know that cost has a far
different priority. The military can not only spend more due
to the fact that they won't go out of business, but they WILL
spend more due to nepotism. Cost overruns are business
as usual.

Bull**** and proof that you have never been involved in a Prime
Contractor relationship with the miliary.

Stupid git.

That you are.

I've since moved on to guitars, turbojets, alternative energy, and
Victory gardens. I've had a long and extensive career in the lifeguard
and swimming pool industry.

I remember convincing the chairman of the bank and head of the Georgia
Republican party to fly to Washington, D.C. and within 3 days bring me
a Small Business Admin. check for 350 thousand dollars. But what makes
me a creative genius when I founded a school of the arts in my name.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/my_main_squeeze

Mark IV - Sold Military Secrets to the Military
Old December 6th 10, 07:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
G Paleologopoulos

"Ari Silverstein" wrote

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 02:54:29 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Valid points within reason. By virtue of the fact that it
*is* military, right off the bat we know that cost has a far
different priority. The military can not only spend more due
to the fact that they won't go out of business, but they WILL
spend more due to nepotism. Cost overruns are business
as usual.

Bull**** and proof that you have never been involved in a Prime
Contractor relationship with the miliary.

Stupid git.

That you are.

That's telling him, Ari!
You really know the ins-and-outs of the military procurement processes!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 6th 10, 11:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:30:10 +0200, G Paleologopoulos wrote:

"Ari Silverstein" wrote

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 02:54:29 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Valid points within reason. By virtue of the fact that it
*is* military, right off the bat we know that cost has a far
different priority. The military can not only spend more due
to the fact that they won't go out of business, but they WILL
spend more due to nepotism. Cost overruns are business
as usual.

Bull**** and proof that you have never been involved in a Prime
Contractor relationship with the miliary.

Stupid git.

That you are.

That's telling him, Ari!
You really know the ins-and-outs of the military procurement processes!

Got that right.

Care to match wits? Eh?
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old December 7th 10, 01:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Brian Whatcott

On 12/4/2010 9:44 PM, Jay Honeck wrote:
So, Jim -- what's the mission of this thing?
--
Jay Honeck

That's a leading question - which you will not find answered definitively.
The vessel has however changed orbit several times, so exercising the
ready reconnaissance mode is a fair bet. Another likely objective
was to find how long it was reasonable to expect a mission to last.
There was a suggestion of "up to nine months" at one point.
Then there's the "check out the other guys' satellites."
(Yep, the military DOES watch the movies - including Bond, James Bond,
and the satellite that swallows satellites.)
Last but not least, porting a high power laser weapon into orbit for trials.

Brian W
Old December 8th 10, 06:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ari Silverstein

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 17:28:24 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 08:30:10 +0200, G Paleologopoulos wrote:

"Ari Silverstein" wrote

On Sun, 5 Dec 2010 02:54:29 -0800 (PST), Mark. wrote:

Valid points within reason. By virtue of the fact that it
*is* military, right off the bat we know that cost has a far
different priority. The military can not only spend more due
to the fact that they won't go out of business, but they WILL
spend more due to nepotism. Cost overruns are business
as usual.

Bull**** and proof that you have never been involved in a Prime
Contractor relationship with the miliary.

Stupid git.

That you are.

That's telling him, Ari!
You really know the ins-and-outs of the military procurement processes!

Got that right.

Care to match wits? Eh?

No?

What a surprise, a drive-by moron.