Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Old February 24th 10, 04:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Default Some good news to my old friends here at rec.aviation

Does this mean that your hotel in Iowa is closing, or are you going to be
operating two separate hotels, one in Iowa and one in Texas?

Although we seriously considered keeping both hotels, the distance (1,240
miles) apart is just too great. Therefore, it is for sale.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 24th 10, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Woo hoo! Congratulations.

How far from the airport is it?

Less than a mile. Sadly, not adjacent, like we are in Iowa City -- but
"adjacent" on Mustang Island would put you in the water!
:-)

We'll keep a courtesy vehicle at the airport, just like we do here in Iowa.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 24th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Thanks for the tip, Dallas!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA
Old February 24th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jay Honeck[_2_]

Hey Jay
cannot believe you are still on here, I was just dropping by, been off the
group for a long time. I see you still have your pathfinder. Anyways,
congrats on your new place.

Thanks, Jeff! I haven't been here in many months, but I'm really, really
glad to see that some "old-timers" are still here once in a while!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old February 24th 10, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Martin Hotze[_3_]

Am 24.02.2010 16:06, schrieb Jay Honeck:
Does this mean that your hotel in Iowa is closing, or are you going to be
operating two separate hotels, one in Iowa and one in Texas?

Although we seriously considered keeping both hotels, the distance (1,240
miles) apart is just too great. Therefore, it is for sale.

what brought you to this decision, if I may ask? family? climate?
economy in Iowa? need a new challenge? some from all?

#m
--
"What would I do with 72 virgins? That's not a reward,
that's a punishment. Give me two seasoned whores any day."
Old February 24th 10, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Feb 24, 9:06*am, "Jay Honeck" wrote:

Although we seriously considered keeping both hotels, the distance (1,240
miles) apart is just too great. * Therefore, it is for sale.

Get a faster plane! That will fix this problem LOL
Old February 24th 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Bug Dout

Advert snipped.

So Jay, ya still think Bush's invasion of Iraq was a good idea??
--
He attacked everything in life with a mix of extraordinary genius and
naive incompetence, and it was often difficult to tell which was
Old February 24th 10, 11:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans[_2_]

"gpsman" wrote

I think I see the problem; you're retarded.

Who ****ed on your Wheaties this morning? I was simply stating fact. One
thing I will not stand (or sit) for is having someone else's words
attributed to me. This was the case, in this case.

Sorry if the truth does not jive with your version of life.
--
Jim in NC

Old February 25th 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
gpsman

On Feb 24, 5:26*pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"gpsman" wrote

I think I see the problem; you're retarded.

Who ****ed on your Wheaties this morning? *I was simply stating fact. *One
thing I will not stand (or sit) for is having someone else's words
attributed to me. *This was the case, in this case.

Sorry if the truth does not jive with your version of life.

They sure look like your words.

From: "Morgans"
Newsgroups:
rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.avia tion.homebuilt
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 22:46:52 -0300

. 167

"Robert Moore" wrote:

My only comment would be on how he can miss analyzing a simple e-mail,
so
completely. Nowhere was there an implication that they would be
selling one
motel.

Not surprising, now that I think of it. What does he not mess up?
--
Jim in NC
-----

- gpsman
Old February 25th 10, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]