IT'S A GIRL

Old January 1st 04, 12:24 AM
Frederick Wilson

Default IT'S A GIRL

My number 4 child is a girl Born today Keala Reana

6lb 10oz

19"

Old January 1st 04, 12:31 AM
Chuck

"Frederick Wilson" wrote in message
My number 4 child is a girl Born today Keala Reana

6lb 10oz

19"

Congrats!!!

When is the first plane ride? (sorry, but that was required)

Old January 1st 04, 12:37 AM
Jay Honeck

My number 4 child is a girl Born today Keala Reana

Congrats!

Another future pilot is born... ;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old January 1st 04, 12:40 AM
Frederick Wilson

Not sure when the first ride is. Have to check into that noise level thing.
Besides, I think the National Guard might frown on me taking her up in a
Huey. :-D

Thanks,

Fred

nk.net...

Old January 1st 04, 12:50 AM
Geoffrey Barnes

Oh my, oh my, oh my... wait till Larry sees this. Announcing births in not
in the r.a.p. CHARTER!!!!

Just kidding. Congrats!

Old January 1st 04, 01:07 AM
Rosspilot

Born today Keala Reana

There's a catchy stage name . . . :-)

Congrats . . . got it done in time for the 2003 tax exemption, too . . . nice
job. G

www.Rosspilot.com

Old January 1st 04, 01:15 AM
Jim Weir

To keep the usenet cops at bay, we no longer refer to them by "girl" or "boy".
It is "aircooled" or "watercooled".

{;-)

Jim

-"Frederick Wilson" wrote in message
-news:8VIIb.713011$Fm2.619188@attbi_s04...

- My number 4 child is a girl
http://www.rst-engr.com
Old January 1st 04, 01:35 AM
John Gaquin

"Frederick Wilson" wrote in message
My number 4 child is a girl Born today Keala Reana

6lb 10oz

19"

Congratulations! First daughter?

Old January 1st 04, 04:02 AM
Del Rawlins

On 31 Dec 2003 02:24 PM, Frederick Wilson posted the following:
My number 4 child is a girl Born today Keala Reana

You'd think after the first couple they'd have figured out what causes
that... 8^)

Del Rawlins-
Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email.
Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:
http://www.rawlinsbrothers.org/bhfaq/