Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

Old October 2nd 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default JJ the Retard

On Oct 1, 3:00*pm, TheTruth wrote:

Mike please go masturbate to a National Geographic or kill yourself
People here at RAP think you are a dip ****. Stop proving it with your
idiotic and retarded posts.

Replace the word "Mike" with "The Truth," or whatever your real name
is, obviously you want to hide it. Now, then, re-read your reply...

Now THERE'S the REAL truth!

Old October 2nd 08, 05:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
rand mair fheal

Default Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

In article hoth.neblod.zin,
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:21:28 -0700, rand mair fheal fixed me with a beady
eye, and foamed wildly:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
rand mair fheal wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
TheTruth wrote:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

hes not black
hes moslem

Well, he's not Muslim hisself. ..

he made bombs for the weathermen
and refused to go to war in vietnam

He was a cowardly little kid, and a terrorist toddler. To Guantanamo
with 'im!

elect mccain
he will win the war with canada

remember the uss hamiliton

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
Old October 2nd 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
rand mair fheal

In article ,
Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:22:16 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
rand mair fheal got double secret probation for
writing:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:25:40 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double
secret probation for writing:

TheTruth wrote in
:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

Gonna cry?

Bertie

His middle name is Hussein and his hid daddy and half siblings are all
MUSLIMS too.

And that's different form being a bible belt fjukkkwit in what way?

barack obama eats christian babies during passover

With pork and earmarks.

obama voted against invading iraq in the senate
he wants the usa to lose the war of terror

Old October 2nd 08, 05:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
rand mair fheal

In article ,
Aratzio wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:21:28 -0700, in the land of alt.usenet.kooks,
rand mair fheal got double secret probation for
writing:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

rand mair fheal wrote in news:mmf-8AFAE0.17093201102008
@sn-ip.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

TheTruth wrote in
:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

hes not black
hes moslem

Well, he's not Muslim hisself. ..

he made bombs for the weathermen
and refused to go to war in vietnam

The bailout passing was his fault.

barack obama knows richard simmons

Old October 2nd 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.food.cooking,alt.atheism
rand mair fheal

In article hoth.neblod.zin,
The Black Goat With A Thousand Young wrote:

On Wed, 01 Oct 2008 19:22:16 -0700, rand mair fheal fixed me with a beady
eye, and foamed wildly:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Aratzio wrote:
On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:25:40 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double secret probation for
writing:
TheTruth wrote:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

Gonna cry?

His middle name is Hussein and his hid daddy and half siblings are
all MUSLIMS too.

And that's different form being a bible belt fjukkkwit in what way?

barack obama eats christian babies during passover

Fried, broiled, or raw? I'd like to get his recipe.

its an ancient roman recipe

Old October 2nd 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
rand mair fheal

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

On Thu, 2 Oct 2008 02:09:43 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double
secret probation for writing:

Aratzio wrote in
m:

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 23:25:40 +0000 (UTC), in the land of
alt.usenet.kooks, Bertie the Bunyip got double
secret probation for writing:

TheTruth wrote in
:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

Gonna cry?

Bertie

His middle name is Hussein and his hid daddy and half siblings are

all
MUSLIMS too.

And that's different form being a bible belt fjukkkwit in what way?

Bertie

I hope so. I have a desire to see the smart guy elected rather than
the "you need to be afraid" candidate. So his relatives religious ben
and his own name are not of any sort of issue.

Me too.

elitist scum
what has america gained from people who can speak in complete sentences

Old October 2nd 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_3_]

rand mair fheal, ye awful rude boy, fit to govern, No, not to live, ye
issued forth:

In article ,
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Aratzio wrote in
:

[...]

lol

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking gross blow flies and koala bear buttock
conserve accompanied by screwed up foot on top of nauseous hobo's nose
hairs and beetle gumboil preserve accompanied with defiled narwhal
duodenum, cooked in a randomly twitching double boiler filled with
medium cooked scallion, exotic uncooked poultry and shrimp with croutons
of lamb, fruit juice, a side of chips and a demitasse of blood.

Old October 2nd 08, 05:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Kadaitcha Man[_3_]

rand mair fheal, ye foul foolish lout, ye are a subtle whore, a closet
lock and key of villainous secrets, ye crabbed:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
rand mair fheal wrote:
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
TheTruth wrote:

Obama and the Demorats are knee Deep in Fannie Mae ****

awww, what are you going to do when you have a black president?

hes not black
hes moslem

Well, he's not Muslim hisself. ..

he made bombs for the weathermen
and refused to go to war in vietnam

He was a cowardly little kid, and a terrorist toddler. To Guantanamo
with 'im!

elect mccain
he will win the war with canada

And Venezuela.

remember the uss hamiliton

arf meow arf - cats and dogs living together - who ya goin call
its the end of the world as you know it - filler text goes here
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang
this is how the world ends - not with a whimper but with a bang

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24°39'47.13"S, 134°4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking malignant used cat litter chips and
liver seasoning con gluttonous tadpole giblet and liver extract
garnished with grungy duck muscle with tendon vinaigrette accentuated by
half-raw echidna pimple and bed bug tail vinaigrette, cooked in a
randomly twitching cup filled with canned assortment of fern and string
bean with specks of bone in infected booger stew, a side of wildebeest
stomach and a chalice of beagle drool.

Approaching Deep Stall Fred the Red Shirt Piloting 44 September 8th 07 01:06 PM
holy shit. 84 year old Scott Crossfield died in his plane's crash. i dunno if that's the right stuff.... but MAN that's some glorious shit. Doc Martian Piloting 10 April 23rd 06 02:44 PM
Knee Jerks [email protected] Piloting 144 February 20th 06 05:37 PM
deep hole Randall Robertson Simulators 9 April 22nd 04 07:51 PM
German AUV "Deep C" robert arndt Military Aviation 0 November 25th 03 04:07 PM