Reuters Cameraman Was Killed For Filming U.S. Graves: Brother

Old November 12th 03, 02:27 AM
BUFDRVR

Default Reuters Cameraman Was Killed For Filming U.S. Graves: Brother

You really are moron if you believe this. The truth doesn't really matter
to you does it?

You really are a small person.

MG

This is nothing new. You obviously forget, or weren't around for the "Great
Serbian Slaughter Cover-up of 99-00" Apparently, hundreds of US pilots were
killed over Yugoslavia during ALLIED FORCE. I'm not sure what their families,
friends and neighbors were told? Venik, a little help here pal.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old November 12th 03, 04:08 AM
MG

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
You really are moron if you believe this. The truth doesn't really

matter
to you does it?

You really are a small person.

MG

This is nothing new. You obviously forget, or weren't around for the

"Great
Serbian Slaughter Cover-up of 99-00" Apparently, hundreds of US pilots

were
killed over Yugoslavia during ALLIED FORCE. I'm not sure what their

families,
friends and neighbors were told? Venik, a little help here pal.

I don't normally reply to morons but do you really think these people belive
this crap or that others will believe it? They remind me a something out of
"1984." Say it enough and they think it becomes truth. I think they are
just still smarting over GW winning. They can't accept it. So they lie.
And everyone knows they lie, including themselves. I wasn't here at the
time regarding the cover up of hundreds of US pilots killed. But I
personnally know hundreds of US pilots and they are all accounted for safe
and sound. But these purveyors and believers of disinformation probably got
their news from CNN, NYT, etc., nuf said.

MG

Old November 12th 03, 04:11 AM
tim gueguen

"BUFDRVR" wrote in message
You really are moron if you believe this. The truth doesn't really

matter
to you does it?

You really are a small person.

MG

This is nothing new. You obviously forget, or weren't around for the

"Great
Serbian Slaughter Cover-up of 99-00" Apparently, hundreds of US pilots

were
killed over Yugoslavia during ALLIED FORCE. I'm not sure what their

families,
friends and neighbors were told? Venik, a little help here pal.

Presumably the NSA used their KH19 satellite with its ASU/PK 443 Mind
Alteration Unit to brainwash them into keeping quiet.

tim gueguen 101867

Old November 12th 03, 10:54 AM
Stephen Harding

tim gueguen wrote:

Presumably the NSA used their KH19 satellite with its ASU/PK 443 Mind
Alteration Unit to brainwash them into keeping quiet.

Ahh yes, the good ol' ASU/PK 443 MAU.

One of the most interesting projects I ever worked on back in...ummm,
nineteen ninety...???

It used those...those...rays, ya know, the ones that....??

Anyways, like I said, it was quite a successful and fun project.

SMH
Old November 12th 03, 05:15 PM
Andrew Chaplin

Stephen Harding wrote:

tim gueguen wrote:

Presumably the NSA used their KH19 satellite with its ASU/PK 443 Mind
Alteration Unit to brainwash them into keeping quiet.

Ahh yes, the good ol' ASU/PK 443 MAU.

One of the most interesting projects I ever worked on back in...ummm,
nineteen ninety...???

It used those...those...rays, ya know, the ones that....??

Anyways, like I said, it was quite a successful and fun project.

Must have been successful, I can't remember a thing about it. ;^)
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old November 12th 03, 11:13 PM
BUFDRVR

And as to the US not being able to cover up the missing bodies well....

At least 31,000 men and women serving in the armed forces aren't even U.S.
citizens - so who would miss them?

Uhh, their families,neighbors and fellow soliders in their units. Or are you
trying to insinuate that all legal immigrants to the US are single, live in a
cave and are part of a super secret "single man action teams"?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old November 12th 03, 11:21 PM
BUFDRVR

I don't normally reply to morons but do you really think these people belive
this crap or that others will believe it? They remind me a something out of
"1984."

I believe this type of thinking is something Americans cannot even concieve of,
but which is possible in some countries. Americans are often slandered for
being naive of societies outside of North America, yet many societies outside
of North America also have no concept of life in the US. Its people like this
that spawn such ridiculous stories. Hell, during World War II Japan was telling
US servicemen via propoganda radio that cartoon characters were sleeping with
their wives.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old November 13th 03, 01:20 AM
Leadfoot

.. Hell, during World War II Japan was telling
US servicemen via propoganda radio that cartoon characters were sleeping

with
their wives.

You mean my daddy really isn't Mickey Mouse?

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it

harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

Old November 13th 03, 05:57 AM
F7FTCAT

As far as the list of dead journalists forever silenced by US forces for not
"towing the line" be advised that I believe that Mike Kelly was killed in an
accident when his vehicle left the road and David Bloom died from a deep vein
thrombosis (sic) from riding around for days cramped into a Bradley FV with
some front line troops.

I guess before he left the states the military decided they were going to
implant Bloom with a time bomb of some sort that would just happen to trigger
this medical condition.

Also, guess what? Unfortunately this is not a conventional war where you take
ground and declare victory. The measure of victory will be how many of these Al
Qaeda scumbags& their willing allies in the form of Republican guard soldiers
in civvies we can grease and send to the great beyond. If these reporters get
too close to the action and get hurt, that's their problem. No one is forcing
them to be there.

The Crusader