Aircraft Photography

Old December 17th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc

Default Aircraft Photography

Hi,

Visit this really great Aircraft Photography website!

http://www.airplanes.se

Check it out!
Old December 18th 07, 12:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, " said:
Hi,

Visit this really great Aircraft Photography website!

You mean the one that you are the registered owner of? I got a better
idea: why don't you **** off, you scumbag spammer?

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"SPARC" is "CRAPS" backwards --Rob Pike
Old December 18th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Brian Whatcott

On Mon, 17 Dec 2007 23:50:25 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, " said:
Hi,

Visit this really great Aircraft Photography website!

You mean the one that you are the registered owner of? I got a better
idea: why don't you **** off, you scumbag spammer?

Hmmm...Aicraft Photography is on topic for rec.a.misc, I reckon.
So you found he's puffing his own site? Not a capital offence yet!

Regards

Brian W
Old December 18th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Red[_3_]

Yea, Paul. Take a chill pill. It's Christmas!

Old December 18th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Red said:
Yea, Paul. Take a chill pill. It's Christmas!

Well, in that case, I'd like to introduce you to this cool web site I just
discovered by accident. It's a site where you can generate data files of
aviation waypoints in all sorts of different formats, including the free
Palm Pilot flight planner application CoPilot. It's at http://navaid.com/

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"This also tells they understand our language. They are just not willing to
Old December 18th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Red[_3_]

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 15:41:00 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:

In a previous article, Red said:
Yea, Paul. Take a chill pill. It's Christmas!

Well, in that case, I'd like to introduce you to this cool web site I just
discovered by accident. It's a site where you can generate data files of
aviation waypoints in all sorts of different formats, including the free
Palm Pilot flight planner application CoPilot. It's at http://navaid.com/

Now that's an EXCELLENT site, thanks! Glad you came across it!

Old December 18th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

(Paul Tomblin) wrote:
In a previous article, Red said:
Yea, Paul. Take a chill pill. It's Christmas!

Well, in that case, I'd like to introduce you to this cool web site I just
discovered by accident. It's a site where you can generate data files of
aviation waypoints in all sorts of different formats, including the free
Palm Pilot flight planner application CoPilot. It's at http://navaid.com/

Now that's an EXCELLENT site, thanks! Glad you came across it!

I bet the guy who maintains it works really really hard.

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
I have a longstanding agreement with tequila:
Old December 19th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Brian Whatcott

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 14:06:11 +0000 (UTC),
(Paul Tomblin) wrote:
Hmmm...Aicraft Photography is on topic for rec.a.misc, I reckon.
So you found he's puffing his own site? Not a capital offence yet!

I guess. Maybe I over-reacted. I'm just disgusted by people who refer to
their own sites as something they just happened to discover. If you're
promoting your own site, have the balls to admit it.

Paul,
This is what he wrote:
Hi,

Visit this really great Aircraft Photography website!

http://www.airplanes.se

Check it out!

Cut him some slack - he didn't just happen to
discover it and didn't claim he did.

About your nav data - It's a real pain getting current data
for world wide locations in order that the people who
will be flying there get the goods, so I can appreciate
your effort..

I am not exactly enthralled that DAFIF went ex
communicado - Bush is making it tougher for the
people he is sending out - or is my prejudice showing?

Brian Whatcott Altus OK
Old December 19th 07, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, said:
I am not exactly enthralled that DAFIF went ex
communicado - Bush is making it tougher for the
people he is sending out - or is my prejudice showing?

Don't worry, the military and government users can still get access to
DAFIF. It's only us civvies that don't get it any more.

--
Paul Tomblin
http://blog.xcski.com/