Any real posts here?

Old January 4th 08, 02:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
TimeTraveller

Default Any real posts here?

I see that this forum has been usurped by that MI5 loon as well, too
bad.

Seems odd that he seems to be able to infest every google group with
impunity.

Anyway...is there any posting going on here at all, or has everyone
moved to private message boards?

You Fly Girl Videos: Women in Aviation
http://thethunderchild.com/YouFlyGirl/YouTubeGuide/
Old January 4th 08, 03:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Scott[_5_]

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 17:00:27 -0800 (PST), in rec.aviation.misc, TimeTraveller
wrote:

I see that this forum has been usurped by that MI5 loon as well, too
bad.

Seems odd that he seems to be able to infest every google group with
impunity.

This isn't a google group. This is a usenet newsgroup. Google just
provides a web interface. And, apparently, very little filtering...I get
mine through my ISP's NNTP service, and haven't seen hide nor hair of this
MI5 fellow. (I have a local filter, but to my surprise he's not in it -- my
ISP is taking care of this one.)

Anyway...is there any posting going on here at all, or has everyone
moved to private message boards?

r.a.misc is a pretty low-traffic group IME.

-Scott
Old January 4th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
Bob Fry

"TT" == TimeTraveller writes:

TT Anyway...is there any posting going on here at all, or has
TT everyone moved to private message boards?

A few posts happen here, but almost everything to do with
aviation--and lots that has nothing at all to do with aviation--is
posted in r.a.piloting.
--
That's not a lie, it's a terminological inexactitude.
~ Alexander Haig

Is there an archive of old posts? John in Burke, VA Soaring 4 December 29th 07 06:37 AM
FS: Real Bicycle Seats for Real People! [email protected] Aviation Marketplace 0 February 22nd 06 11:24 PM
Triple posts? Jay Honeck Piloting 39 January 13th 06 01:50 AM
Within three posts.... Casey Wilson Piloting 21 January 4th 06 11:21 PM
Real-time real world air traffic in flight sims Marty Ross Simulators 6 September 1st 03 04:13 AM