JFK Airport Birdstirke Dangers Being Ignored?

Old January 17th 09, 04:56 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,sci.environment,talk.environment
Bill Mulcahy

Default JFK Airport Birdstirke Dangers Being Ignored?

For years I have been talking about the danger of using a JFK runway (22
right) that
has a bird nesting area (Joco Marsh) at it's end.
http://pages.prodigy.com/uzac16a/joco3.jpg
Rather than redirect this runway to its original location, over the middle
of Jamaica Bay,
the FAA and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has opted to
continue
using this dangerous runway.

This is the same runway that the ill-fated Flight 800 took off from runway
22 right
over this same bird nesting area. The NTSB has never definitely determined
the cause of this crash as being a fuel tank explosion which they say was
the
"probable cause." The possibility of this plane being brought down by birds
was never even considered even by the many conspiracy theorists who
flooded the Internet with their opinions after the crash.

Perhaps after Thursday's crash of the Airbus 320, DEFINITELY due to bird
collisions
with a jetliner, the FAA and Port Authority will move the JFK Airport
Runway
22 away from a bird preserve...but I doubt it. More likely they will
institute
a massive wildlife eradication program. I no longer live in Rockaway, NY
City
but still think that using this runway is very dangerous for the flying
public
and the residents of Rockaway, which only recently (Dec. 2001) had a
departing
JFK Airport plane crash into their community.
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/US/11/1...ash/index.html

Bill Mulcahy, editor of the Aviation Conspiracy Newsletter
http://pages.prodigy.net/rockaway/ACNewsmenu.htm

Old January 17th 09, 05:10 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Government Shill #2

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 10:56:39 -0500, "Bill Mulcahy"
wrote:

For years I have been talking about the danger of using a JFK runway (22
right) that
has a bird nesting area (Joco Marsh) at it's end.

Birdstrike Bill!

Welcome back Dud. Good to see you're still in the land of the living.
Talking about living are you still living under the flightpath in Rockaway?

--
Shill #2

Great Tarverisms #7

Pitot: French word meaning tube.

John

alt.disasters.aviation
Old January 17th 09, 06:42 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

wrote:

For years I have been talking about the danger of using a JFK runway (22
right) that
has a bird nesting area (Joco Marsh) at it's end.

Birdstrike Bill!

Welcome back Dud. Good to see you're still in the land of the living.
Talking about living are you still living under the flightpath in Rockaway?

Bill may be technically "living," but he certainly is brain-dead!

Old January 17th 09, 06:47 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Government Shill #2

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:42:27 -0500, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

wrote:

For years I have been talking about the danger of using a JFK runway (22
right) that
has a bird nesting area (Joco Marsh) at it's end.

Birdstrike Bill!

Welcome back Dud. Good to see you're still in the land of the living.
Talking about living are you still living under the flightpath in Rockaway?

Bill may be technically "living," but he certainly is brain-dead!

You have to give him credit for sticking with his delusions. Not many kOOks
have been posting since the mid 90s and are still willing to be laughed at.
He doesn't post nearly enough these days, though. He is, without doubt, one
of the more amusing TWA800 Loons.

--
Shill #2

Great Tarverisms #4

The clerk boy is practicly illiterate.

John

alt.disasters.aviation
Old January 17th 09, 07:52 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Bill Mulcahy

I see posting on the rec.aviation.misc newsgroup has brought out the
pro-noise
and air pollution yahoos.

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it is
highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was. Moving
health-damaging airports
away from densely populated areas is what many civilized countries are
doing.

You all may love the sound and smell of jet engines in the morning; I like
the
sound of nature... birds and the honking of geese.

Bill Mulcahy

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:42:27 -0500, Orval Fairbairn

Old January 17th 09, 07:59 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Government Shill #2

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 13:52:46 -0500, "Bill Mulcahy"
wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 12:42:27 -0500, Orval Fairbairn
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

alt.conspiracy. I copied you to alt.disasters.aviation for old time sake.

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it is
highly dangerous for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was. Moving
health-damaging airports away from densely populated areas is what many civilized countries are
doing.

You all may love the sound and smell of jet engines in the morning; I like
the sound of nature... birds and the honking of geese.

Yes Bill. I love the sound of aircraft. Any kind of aircraft. Fantastic.
And the smell of burnt kerosene... I *love* that in the morning.

--
Shill #2

Women vs Aircraft

Aircraft don't object to a preflight inspection.
Aircraft come with manuals to explain their operation.
Aircraft have strict weight and balance limits.
Aircraft don't come with in-laws.
Aircraft don't care about how many other aircraft you have flown.
Aircraft and pilots both arrive at the same time.
Aircraft don't mind if you look at other aircraft.
Aircraft don't mind if you buy aircraft magazines.
Aircraft expect to be tied down.
Aircraft don't comment on your piloting skills.
Aircraft don't try and make you crash and burn.
Aircraft don't whine unless something is really wrong.
When aircraft go quiet, it's a bad thing.
May 2001 Pacific Flyer Magazine
Old January 17th 09, 09:57 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
Scott M. Kozel

"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it is
highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land back
to the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)
Old January 17th 09, 10:54 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,alt.conspiracy,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation,talk.environment
America First

I'd be happy if we (or perhaps I should say "they") would stop the
destruction of the last few remnants of nature that haven't been
destroyed by people whose first concern is the almighty dollar
and last concern is the quality of life of people.

Old January 17th 09, 11:06 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation
Eeyore[_2_]

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:

"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still think it is
highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the land
returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land back
to the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)

And go back to living in caves with an average lifetime of 35 years. The
'greens' would LOVE that.

Grham

Old January 18th 09, 10:50 PM posted to alt.activism.noise.pollution,rec.aviation.misc,alt.disasters.aviation
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

Eeyore wrote in
:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:

"Birdstrike Bill Mulcahy" wrote:

I live far away from the JFK Runway flightpath now but I still
think it is highly dangerous
for planes to take off from. JFK Airport should be closed and the
land returned to the
magnificent wetlands filled with wildlife it once was.

While we are at it, let's close New York City, and return the land
back to the magnificent wilderness filled with wildlife it once was.

:-)

And go back to living in caves with an average lifetime of 35 years.
The 'greens' would LOVE that.

Yeh sure you fjukktard Brit cocksucker.

Bertie