Grob 103 AD note for bolt, USA

Old March 2nd 09, 06:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Grob 103 AD note for bolt, USA

Dear Grob owners,

I have requests for 30 bolts/nut kits. This is less then half of the
fleet as listed in the FAA data base. If you know of a G-103 operator
please contact them and mention this AD note.

I am ordering bolts/nuts now, more than 30 so I'll have spares.

Rather than answer each e-mail, for now I just post to this group and
rec.soaring. Unless your e-mail bounced back to you, I likely received
it and your bolt/nut kit is being ordered now.

Shipping from Germany is not going to be cheap because of the weight.

Now I need to figure out a way to mail these bolts to you, and protect
them from being damaged. Any suggestions?

Robert J. Mudd
505 269-8234

Old March 2nd 09, 04:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Uncle Fuzzy

On Mar 1, 10:26*pm, "
wrote:
Dear Grob owners,

I have requests for 30 bolts/nut kits. This is less then half of the
fleet as listed in the FAA data base. If you know of a G-103 operator
please contact them and mention this AD note.

I am ordering bolts/nuts now, more than 30 so I'll have spares.

Rather than answer each e-mail, for now I just post to this group and
rec.soaring. Unless your e-mail bounced back to you, I likely received
it and your bolt/nut kit is being ordered now.

Shipping from Germany is not going to be cheap because of the weight.

Now I need to figure out a way to mail these bolts to you, and protect
them from being damaged. Any suggestions?

Robert J. Mudd
505 269-8234

I think the padded mailing envelopes available at the post office
would be perfectly sufficient. That's what the Ohio Grob facility
used to ship some bolts and nuts to me. 60mm is short enough to fit in
the smallest padded mailing envelope they offer.
Old March 2nd 09, 05:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Mar 1, 10:26*pm, "
wrote:
Dear Grob owners,

I have requests for 30 bolts/nut kits. This is less then half of the
fleet as listed in the FAA data base. If you know of a G-103 operator
please contact them and mention this AD note.

I am ordering bolts/nuts now, more than 30 so I'll have spares.

Rather than answer each e-mail, for now I just post to this group and
rec.soaring. Unless your e-mail bounced back to you, I likely received
it and your bolt/nut kit is being ordered now.

Shipping from Germany is not going to be cheap because of the weight.

Now I need to figure out a way to mail these bolts to you, and protect
them from being damaged. Any suggestions?

Robert J. Mudd
505 269-8234

Toilet paper and duct tape if your feeling cheap... (wrap bolts in
TP, then DT, then put in envelope/box of choice)

-P

Grob G-103 AD note, USA [email protected] Soaring 1 February 27th 09 11:05 AM
Grob AD note. Stemme AD note. pbc76049 Soaring 0 August 21st 06 03:23 PM
Bolt Head markings john smith Piloting 2 June 13th 05 02:23 AM
Bolt torque Neal Fulco Home Built 1 October 16th 04 06:57 AM
Found Loose Cylinder Bolt Greg Hopp Owning 21 February 19th 04 03:04 PM