40,000 Plus Hits. Thank you all.

Old November 2nd 03, 02:36 AM
Mike Marron

(Gordon) wrote:

************************************************** ***************************************

If Art uses a sock puppet, its his choice. If he does, I see it as an online
kink (small 'K')

************************************************** ***************************************

Another VERY telling statement....

Old November 2nd 03, 03:08 AM
redc1c4

Gordon wrote:

If Art uses a sock puppet, its his choice. If he does, I see it as an online
kink (small 'K') that would make me shake my head, and not anything close to
the behavior Mike has been displaying since he started posting here. I am not
on Art's Christmas list, but the two of us respect each other enough to not
spend outrageous amounts of time wasting bandwidth doing nothing but ****ing
each other (and regular posters) off. Art and other military posters in this
newsgroup are here generally to share memories or clean up small details that
we have direct knowledge about: ego gets into it sometimes but thats not why
we're here. I come here to learn and discuss military aviation topics and
instead, I get to read your non-military personal attacks and daily attempts to
belittle just about everyone. You wrote to Peter, saying you'd show respect to
him if he did the same. What do you want us all to do, in exchange for you
stopping your insults?

Gordon

kill file the twit?

redc1c4,
just a thought..... %-)
--
A Troop - 1st Squadron
404th Lemming Armored Cavalry

"Velox et Capillatus!"
Old November 2nd 03, 03:15 AM
Dudley Henriques

See inserts please;

"Mike Marron" wrote in message
"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

Huh? I thought you said that you were retired? Damn, just when
you almost had me convinced that "Autocollimator" wasn't Kramer
afterall!

I am retired, and enjoying it immensely thank you. I'm also quite active in
that retirement (when my wife allows it that is :-) as a consultant to
various interests in the military fighter aviation community.
When I'm not doing that, I'm mowing the lawn and doing yard work as my
lovely bride of 37 years directs!!

Don't get me wrong, Dud. I do envy ya' your peacetime test-pilot
experience in high performance fighters and all that.

Why thank you Mike. That's quite kind of you, and I deeply appreciate it
believe me.
It was no big deal really; just some extensive research and development in
the early stages of energy maneuverability and fighter performance; research
testing in inertia roll coupling and departure for high performance jets;
acm and high angle of attack testing in the F14 ; you know....small stuff
like that.....stuff that keeps pilots who fly combat ALIVE in
combat.........nothing really important by YOUR standards I'm sure :-))

It's just that
you and 99-percent of the most prolific posters on this happy group
assembled ("Autocollimator" included!) don't have the first clue
nor do you give a **** how actual combat kinda' royally ****s things
up forever thereafter.

That's interesting. Can you possibly tell the group exactly how combat
f****d things up forever for YOU Mike?

Respect is a 2-way thing: you
respect me and I'll respect you, OK?

No Mike,I'm afraid that's incorrect. Respect isn't a two way thing. Mutual
respect is a two way thing.
God knows....if you're satisfied with the mutual respect you're generating
on this newsgroup, or even the respect you're gaining from individuals on
this newsgroup , then who am I to tell you you can do things better.
Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old November 2nd 03, 03:19 AM
Mike Marron

redc1c4 wrote:

kill file the twit?

It would be my pleasure to meet a twit like YOU face to face.

redc1c4,
just a thought..... %-)

Anytime, anywhere, pal. [insert dumbasss emiticon here]

Old November 2nd 03, 03:31 AM
Tarver Engineering

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

Hey Dud, what is up with your buddy Peterson at Dryden?

I hear he is stinking up the place.

What happened to all those connections?

I have nothing to do with Dryden. Any "connections" I might have are in
Washington.

Oh come on Dud, I have your email saying you are Patterson's buddy,

Old November 2nd 03, 03:50 AM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

Huh? I thought you said that you were retired? Damn, just when
you almost had me convinced that "Autocollimator" wasn't Kramer
afterall!

I am retired, and enjoying it immensely thank you. I'm also quite active in
that retirement (when my wife allows it that is :-) as a consultant to
various interests in the military fighter aviation community.
When I'm not doing that, I'm mowing the lawn and doing yard work as my
lovely bride of 37 years directs!!

All well and good Dud, but STILL nary a word about "Autocollimator."

Don't get me wrong, Dud. I do envy ya' your peacetime test-pilot
experience in high performance fighters and all that.

Why thank you Mike. That's quite kind of you, and I deeply appreciate it
believe me.

Uhh, you're welcome, Dud.

It was no big deal really;

Yep. No big deal and you "really" should have stopped right here but
noooo.....

Am I s'posed to be impressed you pompous ****?

It's just that you and 99-percent of the most prolific posters on this happy
group assembled ("Autocollimator" included!) don't have the first clue
nor do you give a **** how actual combat kinda' royally ****s things
up forever thereafter.

That's interesting. Can you possibly tell the group exactly how combat
f****d things up forever for YOU Mike?

Don't have the cajones to come right out and write "****ed things
up" instead of using asterisks (as if asterisks makes profinity hunky
dory?)

Respect is a 2-way thing: you respect me and I'll respect you, OK?

No Mike,I'm afraid that's incorrect.

Suit yourself....

Check Six.

Old November 2nd 03, 04:13 AM
Mike Marron

(Peter Stickney) wrote:
Mike Marron wrote:

Exactly right. Based on your online persona, you would most definitely
would NOT be on my short list of candidates to fly an IFR approach
with OR plop an ultralight down onto a helicopter landing pad (much
less fly into combat!) Stick to posting aviation stats and figures on
RAM, Pete. Everything else is beneath ya.

I don't get into Boasting Games, sport. If I were you, my posts would
be full of being conceived in a J-3 Cub,

Wrong. If I were conceived in a stinkin' J-3 Cub I damn sure wouldn't
brag about it.

Soloing at 14, learning mountain flying in some of the most unpredictable
weather in the world - you Floridians have absolutely no idea - looking at
the Earth's curvature from 50,000', or watching the jump-up on the Airspeed/Mach
Indicator as the shockwave formed.

Correct. We Floridians have "absolutely no idea."

Or spending 4 hours above 35,000', watching a strong Aurora Borealis
play along the entire Northern Horizon. Or the incredible greenness of North
America after a year in the Stinking Desert. Of feeling the heavy feel, but crisp
reponse of the De Havilland Vampire, or the instant response of the SGS 1-26,
the concnetration and precision needed to get the best out of an Mu-2.

Good grief!

Yeah, I don't fly much any more - UV at high altitude roasts your
eyes, and for some of us with the right genes, you've got screwed up
eyes for the rest of your life.

Just turned 43 years myself and (knock on wood!) still have 20/20
in both eyes....

I've managed to have some great experiences, though. I've had the
pleaser of being shot at and shooting back, of flying an airplane faster
than sound, of going to exotic places to do dangerous things, and, best
of all, holding my newborn daughter in my arms.

Wow!

But, you see, I'm not anything special, in that regard. nor have I
really done any great things. But I know folks who have, and I'm glad
to sit and listen to them any time.

Gotta' disagree. Whether you like it or not, you're damn sure
something "special," Gord.

Doncha' just love aviation?
Old November 2nd 03, 04:14 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

[...]

Best of luck to you there Mike. :-)))))
Take care,
DH

Old November 2nd 03, 04:22 AM
Mike Marron

"Dudley Henriques" wrote:
"Mike Marron" wrote:

Check Six.

Best of luck to you there Mike. :-)))))

Thanks, Dud. I get to choose the type of A/C, right? :-)))))

Take care,

Back 'atcha.

Old November 2nd 03, 04:28 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Tarver Engineering" wrote in message

Hey Dud, what is up with your buddy Peterson at Dryden?

I hear he is stinking up the place.

What happened to all those connections?

I have nothing to do with Dryden. Any "connections" I might have are in
Washington.

Oh come on Dud, I have your email saying you are Patterson's buddy,

I don't believe I refer to people in the business as a "buddy" John. Perhaps
if you look again you will find some other phrasing or description for any
reference by me to a Mr. "Patterson".
Are you perhaps referring to either Bruce Peterson, who was a test pilot at
Dryden back in the stone ages, or perhaps Kevin Peterson; both people are
associated with Dryden. I'm assuming you mean Kevin, and if so, I don't
believe I have EVER referred to KP as a "buddy" . I'm not absolutely certain
mind you, but I'm not all that sure KP has all that many "buddies" :-)))