Becker

Old January 24th 20, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Becker

I made the trip from Vero to Margate today to have my transponder repaired. You always have choices to make about what kind of avionics to buy. Well, I will never buy anything other than Becker. I was greeted at the door by Alejandro and my unit was immediately taken into the test facility for evaluation.After about an hour of being served espresso coffee and a great tour of the assembly and repair facility I was told that my unit was ready and it was 100%. Nothing better than good service. Now I must get that transponder back in the 27 and wait for good wx. Bob
Old January 25th 20, 03:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charles Longley

I’ve had really good customer service with Becker. I’ve also had really good customer service with Trig.

FS: 5 Becker 4201 + 1 Becker 3201 + 1 Dittel FSG5 Handheld Ross[_3_] Soaring 10 April 4th 18 04:36 PM
Becker AR3201 Lazarost Soaring 3 March 26th 13 07:16 AM
FS: Becker Transponder Fox Two Soaring 2 October 29th 10 11:55 PM
Becker AR3201 [email protected] Soaring 4 April 6th 09 11:15 PM
Problems with Becker [email protected] Soaring 6 August 26th 05 09:33 AM