What ever happened to....?

Old January 25th 10, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default What ever happened to....?

Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...man_tells_all/
Old January 25th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

On Jan 25, 9:33*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...ohn_Peel/2010/...

That's a neat article, I just wish it hadn't been written by a third
grader...

Pete
Old January 25th 10, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
lanebush

That voice is very distinguishable.

Lane
Old January 25th 10, 06:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

On Jan 25, 8:53*am, vontresc wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:33*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:

Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...ohn_Peel/2010/...

That's a neat article, I just wish it hadn't been written by a third
grader...

Pete

What about this gem (in terms of writing)?
http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort...9310-25670727/
Old January 25th 10, 06:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

That's cool! As soon as I saw the thread title, my first thought was
"Gleb Derujinsky?"
Old January 25th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Jan 25, 9:12*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:53*am, vontresc wrote:

On Jan 25, 9:33*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:

Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...ohn_Peel/2010/....

That's a neat article, I just wish it hadn't been written by a third
grader...

Pete

What about this gem (in terms of writing)?http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort.../24/north-figh...

Maybe the Typhoon pilot was excited about the new 11m motorglider
class.

Darryl
Old January 25th 10, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ralph Jones[_2_]

On Mon, 25 Jan 2010 09:12:31 -0800 (PST), Frank Whiteley
wrote:
[snip]

What about this gem (in terms of writing)?
http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort...9310-25670727/

"could only brace himself for what he thought would be chaos in the
skies"...wow, didn't the glider have an Impending Chaos Detector?

rj
Old January 25th 10, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
vontresc

On Jan 25, 11:12*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Jan 25, 8:53*am, vontresc wrote:

On Jan 25, 9:33*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:

Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...ohn_Peel/2010/....

That's a neat article, I just wish it hadn't been written by a third
grader...

Pete

What about this gem (in terms of writing)?http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort.../24/north-figh...

LOL. Well the Sun has always set the highest standards possible in
British journalism :-)

Dran the webfileter doesn't like "Page 3"...
Old January 25th 10, 09:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
db_sonic

On Jan 25, 7:53*am, vontresc wrote:
On Jan 25, 9:33*am, Frank Whiteley wrote:

Since Sunship Game has recently been released on DVD

http://durangoherald.com/sections/Fe...ohn_Peel/2010/...

That's a neat article, I just wish it hadn't been written by a third
grader...

Pete

Oh, I just, think, he needs, to learn, how to avoid, sentence,
fragments and the judicious, use of commas.
Old January 26th 10, 03:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
lanebush

Poor old Gleb. Even in his own thread he has to play second fiddle.
Can we please give him a moment of silence?

XF