Imagine Sharia Airlines

Old April 7th 19, 09:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation,alt.binaries.humor.skewed,alt.binaries.cartoons.islam
Byker

Default Imagine Sharia Airlines

"Halal" Richard Branson wannabe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJKpJ-eim_s
More accurate: http://tinyurl.com/y2yyoy7d

No poofters allowed:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/641264...uslim-airline/

It lasted a grand total of four months:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rayani_Air

I can imagine the announcement:

"Welcome on board (insert scary name) Airlines, we shall be taking off from
one of your own international airports, with a master plan to demolish your
best kept secrets and dare your intelligence to get us

"Our flight time will be of 1 hours and 13 minutes. We will be flying at an
altitude of 700 meters at a ground speed of 276 kilometers per hour to our
destination (coughs) to be crashing into one of the 3 designated sites, with
our speed sufficient to bring down a 415 meter tall building down to ashes,
but few of our special officers on board, have really special passports
which will just fly out of the window and be found by the passerby's,
completely intact and flawless.

"There are several emergency exits on this aircraft, but who cares you all
gonna die.

"A life vest is located in a pouch under your seat or between the armrests.
When instructed to do so, open the plastic pouch and remove the vest. Slip
it over your head. Pass the straps around your waist and adjust at the
front, and this will immediately transform to a suicide bomber vest.

"This is a non-smoking airlines, but, we will ensure that the rest off the
world will be smoking something that gets them really high, to make them
believe that a flight can crash land so low into the Department of Defense,
and take out one complete wing of it, with all its best kept secrets,
without even being noticed by a single camera."
Serious Answer (originally answered):

I'm a frequent flyer with Saudia.

The biggest differences a

1. Air-hostess attire, scarf and no shorts

2. Halal food, No Alcohol

3. Journey prayer recited before take -off

4. Qur’aan recitation available on board entertainment console

5. Qibla direction.

6. A small mussalla (prayer area), for salah (Islamic prayers)

Nothing much as such.

And for those suffering from Islamophobia don't worry they won't drop you
midway from the flight.

http://tinyurl.com/y3ys7vbx

Related: They wouldn't want queers aboard anyway: http://rlu.ru/2C40A

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	halal_richard_branson.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	121.3 KB
ID:	114827

Imagine the reaction of a vacationing New Yorker Byker Aviation Photos 0 November 1st 18 03:54 AM
Imagine... john smith[_2_] Piloting 15 June 3rd 16 05:49 PM
Just imagine landing out here .... GM Soaring 3 February 5th 13 04:05 AM
If I can only Imagine - Video [email protected] Piloting 1 March 30th 08 11:08 PM
If I can Only Imagine - Video [email protected] Instrument Flight Rules 0 March 30th 08 03:19 PM