747_Banshee1.jpg

Old July 15th 07, 01:26 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Troy24

Default 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	747_Banshee1.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	14136
Old July 15th 07, 04:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS
Old July 15th 07, 06:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Henley

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

What a sharp eye and great memory you have Clairbear, but the social skills
fall a little short.

Old July 15th 07, 07:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
russell[_2_]

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

Gee Clairbear, it must have been posted in yEnc because I haven't seen it
once in the last five years.

Old July 15th 07, 09:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew-S

Clairbear,
As you in the mood to be critical...

On June 02.07 you posted a batch of images shot with a Canon 20D using an
unknown 28-300mm lens (your sensor needs to be cleaned by the way). Since
that time all you have done is make comments. This pattern dates back to
April 22.07 when you reappeared in the newsgroup and made some comments
about the Blue Angels crash. Prior to that in the months of March and
February I can find no evidence of your presence in the news group. So now
then all of a sudden you are lauding the joys of yEnc, and making ridiculous
often insulting comments...

At the very least Troy is trying to be an active member of the group. And
to be perfectly honest I rather enjoyed his series of vintage jets.

My friendly advise to you young lad is to cool the attitude a few notches,
because your credibility BASED UPON YOUR HISTORY is starting to wear VERY
THIN!!!

Andrew

The attached is something old from my files...

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 747_Banshee1.jpg (380.0 KB, 29 views)
Old July 15th 07, 12:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

First time I have seen it. I guess the other times were yenc ;-)

Old July 15th 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"russell" wrote in message

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

Gee Clairbear, it must have been posted in yEnc because I haven't seen it
once in the last five years.

D'oh, I just sad that :-)

Old July 15th 07, 01:22 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 03:45:50 GMT, Clairbear wrote:

Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

First time I've seen it.
Old July 15th 07, 07:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Shiver

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

Gee Clairbear, it must have been posted in yEnc because I haven't seen it
once in the last five years.

I was thinking of making a similar type of comment.

That's the first time I've ever seen that picture, and although I don't
download all the military types of postings you would think that if it
had been posted about a hundred times that somewhere along the line
I would have seen it.
Old July 15th 07, 09:02 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Clairbear

"Mike Henley" wrote in
:

"Clairbear" wrote in message
Troy24 wrote in
:

begin 644 747_Banshee1.jpg

Attachment saved: C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My
Documents\Xnews\747_Banshee1.jpg `
end

gEE TROY THAT HAS ONLY BEEN POST HERE AND ELSE WHERE
ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS

What a sharp eye and great memory you have Clairbear, but the social
skills fall a little short.

Sorry Miss Manners
I guess pointing out the obvious is a social faux pas