Any news from this exciting design?

Old December 28th 10, 12:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TRKA

Default Any news from this exciting design?

Hi all,

anything new here? Did they build the wings?
Old December 28th 10, 04:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

"TRKA" wrote in message ...
Hi all,

anything new here? Did they build the wings?

TRKA,

Did I miss something? What design are you referring to?
Old December 29th 10, 09:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TRKA

On 28 Dez., 16:12, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"TRKA" wrote in ...
Hi all,

anything new here? Did they build the wings?

TRKA,

Did I miss something? *What design are you referring to?

Oh sorry, i wanted to answer in the concordia topic but something went
wrong.... :/
Old December 29th 10, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

On Dec 29, 12:20*am, TRKA wrote:
On 28 Dez., 16:12, "Wayne Paul" wrote:

"TRKA" wrote in ...
Hi all,

anything new here? Did they build the wings?

TRKA,

Did I miss something? *What design are you referring to?

Oh sorry, i wanted to answer in the concordia topic but something went
wrong.... :/

Is there a Concordia newsgroup? It's a great project, but I've not
been able to find much current information.

Thanks,
Craig
Old December 29th 10, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

concordia

http://frotor.fs.cvut.cz/doc/37.pdf pgs 11-13 has good info on
Concordia.

-Paul

Old December 29th 10, 06:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

On Dec 29, 9:01*am, sisu1a wrote:
concordia

http://frotor.fs.cvut.cz/doc/37.pdf*pgs 11-13 has good info on
Concordia.

-Paul

Thanks Paul,

I've got a copy of that article and also attended Dr. Boermans'
lecture at the SSA Convention in Albuquerque. I'm curious as to what
the current state of completion is and when they expect to fly.

Craig
Old December 29th 10, 08:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Hi Craig,

The people at soaringcafe.com are going to be the official source of updates
on the Concordia. There is no news there yet though.
http://soaringcafe.com/concordia/

Paul Remde

Old December 30th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Dec 29, 12:40*pm, Craig wrote:
On Dec 29, 9:01*am, sisu1a wrote:

concordia

http://frotor.fs.cvut.cz/doc/37.pdf*pgs 11-13 has good info on
Concordia.

-Paul

Thanks Paul,

I've got a copy of that article and also attended Dr. Boermans'
lecture at the SSA Convention in Albuquerque. *I'm curious as to what
the current state of completion is and when they expect to fly.

Craig

Inboard wings are closed. Outboards before long from what Dick said a
few weeks ago.
Lotza finishing to do.
It will fly when it's done.
Good bet will be 2012 so it is ready for the Worlds.
Arguably one of the coolest "homebuilts" of all time.
UH
Old December 30th 10, 09:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig[_2_]

On Dec 29, 5:41*pm, wrote:
On Dec 29, 12:40*pm, Craig wrote:

On Dec 29, 9:01*am, sisu1a wrote:

concordia

http://frotor.fs.cvut.cz/doc/37.pdf*pgs 11-13 has good info on
Concordia.

-Paul

Thanks Paul,

I've got a copy of that article and also attended Dr. Boermans'
lecture at the SSA Convention in Albuquerque. *I'm curious as to what
the current state of completion is and when they expect to fly.

Craig

Inboard wings are closed. Outboards before long from what Dick said a
few weeks ago.
Lotza finishing to do.
It will fly when it's done.
Good bet will be 2012 so it is ready for the Worlds.
Arguably one of the coolest "homebuilts" of all time.
UH

Thanks guys, I understand the "It'll fly when it's done" thing. It's a
very impressive undertaking. Wishing them all the best. I'll be
keeping track at Soaring Cafe.

Happy New Year,
Craig
Old January 4th 11, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
TRKA

Thank you very much for the links and info.