A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

Old March 28th 14, 02:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andrew Brayer
external usenet poster

Default Sean Fidler - US Team Captain

http://www.dramafever.com/st/img/sli...m_Slider_1.jpg

Old March 28th 14, 04:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Garret Willat
external usenet poster

I nominated Sean. He declined due to the major time commitment required overseas. I have already stated who our current captains are. Sorry for adding to this thread. If anyone needs clarification of why I felt Sean would be a good captain you can contact me privately. With that said I am very happy with Fernando, I feel he is doing and will do an amazing job.

Make sure to follow the US team blog and do not forget to donate to the US Soaring Team.

http://www.ssa.org/USTeam?show=blog&id=2124
Old March 28th 14, 04:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Kevin,

As you know, I continue to have serious concerns about your mental health. Your obsession with me and my soaring activities has simply spiralled out of control in recent weeks. I hope that you have taken a moment to step back from your internal tantrums and considered my suggestion to seek immediate psychiatric care. If you have not, I strongly urge you to reconsider. A person in your mental state needs extensive professional care. Period.

Based on your obvious "emotional fragility", I remain astonished that I have still not been contacted by your attorney, Kevin. Did you not get my contact info? You must still be so terrified, you poor little guy. But too frightened to simply call your attorney and give him the contact info I provided you? How awful.

Kevin, would it help you if I called your attorney, for you? If you are still just too frightened to dial a phone or type, consider talking to a friend (do you actually have one of those Kevin) and have them email your attorneys info to . I promise to drop whatever I am doing at the time and to contact your attorney (for you!) immediately! Kevin, I can't help you here unless you have the strength to help yourself and somehow send me your attorney's information.

You have authored this thread (Sean Fidler - US Team Captain) along with numerous other angry and irritated comments over the past few months. It's was amusing and fun for sure, but at some point this has turned into an actual obsession for you. I am not a psychologist and do not understand the underpinnings of the mental disorders which cause obsession symptoms. But I do know that obsessed people can be very destructive if there underlying condition(s) is left unchecked.

That said, I wonder if you might have already taken my advice and checked yourself into the hospital. Wow, would that be a relief Kevin! This would explain your absence from your thread here on RAS and your apparent inability to contact your attorney's with the contact info I provided you recently.. I'm sure your new doctors would forbid all phone calls and especially internet usage during this early phase of your treatment. Kevin, if you are indeed in the hospital, I would like to be the first to commend you for taking a first step in the right direction! Congratulations!

I will continue to stand sentinel for your attorney to contact me or for you (or a friend) to provide me with contact info so I can contact them for you. And again, hopefully, good luck with your treatment!!!

Sincerely,

Sean

Update! It appears that Kevin is indeed getting the care he needs...:
http://www.empireonline.com/images/f...s/photos/5.jpg
Hang in there Kevin!

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 3:30:37 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Kevin,

Sadly, I see that your very public journey towards the padded cell of your local mental institution continues........

I would like to encourage you to have your attorney contact me. I know that was no idle threat from you. You meant it to be very serious. I understand and accept that. It is better for you to error on the side of caution, at this point, Kevin.

My email address is . My phone number is 248.977.7911. I am more than happy to speak to your attorney about your concerns, fears and your very interesting "terms." ;-)

I honestly do not want you to have to go through life in such an obviously fragile and frightened state. I can only imagine how delicate you are in real life working with real people. That must be a challenge for you. I feel sorry knowing that you are so frightened. I think your post, your thread (Sean Fidler - US Soaring Team) and your clear obsession with me over the past months is basically a cry for help.

We (the soaring community) are truly worried about you Kevin. I want you to get all the help that you need both legally and psychiatrically. Personally, I am willing to do whatever I can to help you. Please, have no concerns about having your attorney contact me so that you feel safe and protected.

Hang in there Kevin. I am confident that you are going to be OK. Be strong...

Sincerely,

Sean

On Thursday, March 27, 2014 11:39:59 AM UTC-4, Kevin Christner wrote:

Under 18 U.S. Code § 875 - (c) Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

Sean you have clearly made a threat to cause me violence and injury by putting me in a straight jacket and masking my head. I have contacted my attorney. Should you post ANY further messages on this newsgroup I will consider it to be further abusive behavior and will seriously consider my legal options.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/875

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:17:38 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:

Kevin in 2 weeks: http://youtu.be/3Iokq2LghEI

The obsession with me is clearly out of control now...

It's only a matter of time now.

Old March 28th 14, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

Oh Kevin? Where are you Kevin?

You're a little whiny coward Kevin. Nothing more.

On Friday, March 28, 2014 12:30:29 PM UTC-4, Garret Willat wrote:
I nominated Sean. He declined due to the major time commitment required overseas. I have already stated who our current captains are. Sorry for adding to this thread. If anyone needs clarification of why I felt Sean would be a good captain you can contact me privately. With that said I am very happy with Fernando, I feel he is doing and will do an amazing job.

Make sure to follow the US team blog and do not forget to donate to the US Soaring Team.

http://www.ssa.org/USTeam?show=blog&id=2124

Old March 28th 14, 10:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:00:22 PM UTC-4, Sean Fidler wrote:
Oh Kevin? Where are you Kevin?
You're a little whiny coward Kevin. Nothing more.

Bully.

Old March 29th 14, 12:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Sean Fidler
external usenet poster

To be clear: It was Kevin Christner who chose to create this thread topic. Trying to understand the thought process of mental patients is virtually impossible. With that, somehow (???) Kevin was trying to prove that I was dishonest in my having received an invitation to serve as US Team Captian.

Furthermore, Kevin also personally attacked (without any idea who this was) whoever was involved in inviting me to be a team captain.

Now that Kevin has learned the answer to his attack attempt he has (like the coward that we all know that he is) chosen to run and hide and hope the targets of his attack somehow "go away." He doesn't have the guts to respond. Does he really think that is going to work? Amazing. Instead he is calling people asking them to get me to stop defending myself from Kevin's attacks. Not happening Kevin...

Bottom Line: Kevin now owes Garrett and I a prompt and full public apology on this thread. The problem is that I know (damn well) that Kevin is not man enough to do the right thing. That is because I know that Kevin is a coward.

Until Kevin apologizes I will continue to refer to him as a little, whiney coward. Because that is EXACTLY what Kevin Christner is. In fact, I cannot guarantee I would not continue calling him a coward even if he decides to apoligize at this point.

Sean Fidler

Old March 29th 14, 12:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Brad[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 11:43:16 AM UTC-7, Brad wrote:
I will be watching the hit counter closely on this thread, my guess by end of the week it should be over 1000.

Brad

1000+ Friday afternoon................who da man, I say who da MAN!

I do not endorse this thread, merely my cogent assessment that threads with this type of content get huge hits.

Brad
Old March 29th 14, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dale Watkins
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, March 26, 2014 6:54:51 PM UTC-5, wrote:
How is anything in this thread remotely doing anything positive to advance the sport of soaring? Both of you, knock it off.

Disgustedly,

Daniel

I concur!!!!!!!
Old March 29th 14, 06:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 28, 2014 5:22:23 PM UTC-7, Sean Fidler wrote:
To be clear: It was Kevin Christner who chose to create this thread topic. Trying to understand the thought process of mental patients is virtually impossible. With that, somehow (???) Kevin was trying to prove that I was dishonest in my having received an invitation to serve as US Team Captian.

Furthermore, Kevin also personally attacked (without any idea who this was) whoever was involved in inviting me to be a team captain.

Now that Kevin has learned the answer to his attack attempt he has (like the coward that we all know that he is) chosen to run and hide and hope the targets of his attack somehow "go away." He doesn't have the guts to respond. Does he really think that is going to work? Amazing. Instead he is calling people asking them to get me to stop defending myself from Kevin's attacks. Not happening Kevin...

Bottom Line: Kevin now owes Garrett and I a prompt and full public apology on this thread. The problem is that I know (damn well) that Kevin is not man enough to do the right thing. That is because I know that Kevin is a coward.

Until Kevin apologizes I will continue to refer to him as a little, whiney coward. Because that is EXACTLY what Kevin Christner is. In fact, I cannot guarantee I would not continue calling him a coward even if he decides to apoligize at this point.

Sean Fidler

Wow!
I am with Brad, watching the hit counter closely. Whats the current record?

Ramy
Old March 29th 14, 10:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim White[_3_]
external usenet poster

I guess the rest of the world will be hoping that Sean is made team
captain.