"We're with the FAA"

Old September 1st 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

Default "We're with the FAA"

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

And then they will turn around and throw the book at you, and get away
with it. This is similar to a problem the moron in the oval office seems
to have -- not being able to tell the difference between being steadfast
and being pigheaded.

That moron has been kicking the opponents asses for six years.

Dude, he can't even get one over on Iran, whose president is playing the
Shrub like a fiddle.

By that assessment, the dude in Iran has all those brilliant *******s in
Europe playing Iran's mouth flute.

Do your know the difference between governing by principle and governing
by polls?

Sure, just haven't seen that since Clinton.

And Clinton's method was superior?

(YCTYFOOYMAT)

Old September 1st 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Matt Barrow

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"Matt Barrow" wrote in message

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
I've been ramp checked three times. Twice it was just a pleasant
exchange of information. I was actually happy they showed up at one
airport because the place has a history of meatheads pulling stupid
stunts.

So tell us how a ramp check would put a damper on the "meatheads"?

Because they know the FAA may be around, watching, from seeing the
inspectors making the rounds at the ramp. It's called "deterrence."

Yeah, like roadside sobriety checks have put a damper on drunk driving.

Ah, yes!, the old, "I have nothing to hide, so I'll drop my pants and
spread my cheeks."
Tyrants love your type!

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give that a 1.2.

"Let me see dur pap'per's"

Your opinion is to stupid to rate. Get a clue.

Old September 1st 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Montblack[_1_]

("Matt Barrow" wrote)
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'll give that a 1.2.

Your opinion is to stupid to rate. Get a clue.

If I'm rating your post, I'd give it an "o."

/Montblack/
http://www1.umn.edu/urelate/style/italics.html