Ban the CNE Airshow

Old September 7th 09, 07:57 AM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

Default Ban the CNE Airshow

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"vaughn" wrote:

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
Truly the most ...

Please take a pill and don't call us in the morning.

The dried frog pills, right?

No amount of pills will bring that Nimrod crew back.

....nor will it help you to operate on anything more than a brain stem!

Well gawwwwwwwleeeee Orval, which turnip truck dod you tumble off of.

Listen up Orv. You have a disease. It's the insolent disease. Instead of
offering up anything relevant or cogent you like so many other bumpkins
offer up a one-eyed bubble of TV inspired sarcasm. You have no idea what
I operate on and even less of an idea about keeping the public safe from
supersonic jets flying over crowded urban centers to entertain masses
of dingbats similar to yourself.

hth hand stfu GSTQ

--
Master of Puppets - Burkina Faso Hellraisers -
www.thescambaiter.com

It would seem that I was correct, you really are the only one here with half
a brain, as originally suggested by your sig.
I would recommend that you actually put that half to work, instead of only
using a few neurons at a time as is currently obvious to all in the Aviation
groups.
--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Old September 7th 09, 08:52 PM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Orval Fairbairn[_2_]

In article ,
"Garry O" wrote:

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"vaughn" wrote:

[...]

No -- he just proved that he doesn't even have half a brain -- more like
the brain stem only!

Old September 8th 09, 02:42 AM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

What is the CNE air show???

Garry O wrote:
"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,

Old September 8th 09, 07:31 AM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"Jerry Wass" wrote in message

What is the CNE air show???

Garry O wrote:
"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"vaughn" wrote:

[...]

Canadian International Air Show :-)
http://www.cias.org/
One of things that injects hundreds of thousands of dollars (probably
millions) into the local economy every year.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Old September 8th 09, 07:39 AM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Mad as a Box of Frogs

In article ,
Garry O wrote:
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
t...

What is the CNE air show???

Garry O wrote:
"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"vaughn" wrote:

[...]

Hold it in a field hundreds of kilometers away from the core of the GTA.
Let 'em all crash and burn out there. 7 fliers in a Nimrod would have
still been alive if not for the restrictions imposed on a freaking Nimrod
trying to fly at low altitude within the confines of office towers,
condominiums and city parks packed with spectators.

Insanity.

Old September 8th 09, 07:46 AM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article ,
Garry O wrote:
"Jerry Wass" wrote in message
et...

What is the CNE air show???

Garry O wrote:
"Mad as a Box of Frogs" wrote in message
In article
,
Orval Fairbairn wrote:
In article ,
(Mad as a Box of Frogs) wrote:

In article ,
Steve Hix wrote:
In article ,
"vaughn" wrote:

[...]

you keep mourning for the loss of the Nimrod crew but seem very keen for
everyone else to die, does retardation run deep in your family, or is it
just you with the problem ??
The only one here with obvious insanity problem is you.

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Old September 8th 09, 01:46 PM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
BERNIE THE BUNION

What is the CNE air show???

Canadian National Exhibition

And to the rec.aviation folks, your being trolled by an idiot.
Old September 8th 09, 02:38 PM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Garry O

"BERNIE THE BUNION" wrote in message

What is the CNE air show???

Canadian National Exhibition

And to the rec.aviation folks, your being trolled by an idiot.

we figured that :-)

--
Flying RA Aus, because its cheaper and I can do it more often :-)

Old September 8th 09, 04:42 PM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael Ross

Garry O wrote:
"BERNIE THE BUNION" wrote in message

What is the CNE air show???

Canadian National Exhibition

And to the rec.aviation folks, your being trolled by an idiot.

we figured that :-)

Yeah, way to toss ad hominems just because you disagree with opinions.
Reflects poorly on you. When someone is trying to engage you in
intelligent conversation, you can either respond intelligently or grab
hold and squeeze your nuts until the urge to say something stupid has
passed.

Canadian International Air Show :-)
http://www.cias.org/
One of things that injects hundreds of thousands of dollars (probably
millions) into the local economy every year.

What no one is talking about here is the health impact of military jet
fuel. Any dollars "injected" are spent many times over in health care.

The direct health impacts of military jet fuel, which is sprayed
directly over us in copious quantities of aerosol for six days each
year, are well documented in Toxicologic Assessment of Jet-Propulsion
Fuel 8, Subcommittee on Jet-Propulsion Fuel 8, Committee on Toxicology,
National Research Council (National Academies Press, 2003). It's
available here, free of charge:
http://www.nap.edu/catalog.php?record_id=10578

Of the many components of JP-8: benzene, naphthalene, Poly-Aromatic
Hydrocarbons, heavy metals (lead), countless known carcinogens,
mutagens, neurotoxins, immuno-suppressants, irritants, etc...

The air show website arrogantly semi-apologizes for the noise and
"disturbance" during this week. It ignores the health issues and points
out the financial benefits. Financial benefits to whom? Every single
cent Toronto pockets from the air show will be spent many times over in
the future for its consequences. As just one example, the neurotoxins
spewed today will without a doubt contribute to the incidence of
schizophrenia, which in turn will grow the number of homeless in the
city, costing us money in countless ways.

It is time for this arrogance and frivolous destruction of human life to
stop. This is not a war zone. This is not pollution by necessity and
military dictum. This is boys playing with toys and whimpering when
adults take the toys away because they are harmful to society.
Old September 8th 09, 04:51 PM posted to tor.general,can.general,ont.general,rec.aviation.homebuilt
jerry wass

BERNIE THE BUNION wrote:
What is the CNE air show???

Canadian National Exhibition

And to the rec.aviation folks, your being trolled by an idiot.

I could tell that ! just didn't know the original premise.