Prop sync and noise in twins

Old May 22nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gary[_2_]

Default Prop sync and noise in twins

On May 22, 12:47 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Thanks. I guess people in the AVSIM forums actually answer questions rather
than just point people to Google.

Yep, AVSIM is greatly superior to rec.aviation.* for your purposes.

Off you go, then. Our loss is their gain.

(in the meantime, the 'mute' button will provide you all the sync
capabilities you'll ever need).

Old May 22nd 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ooow 1Teh big flying circle jerk! you must be so happy there..

Bertie

You are one small and unhappy person. Find a hobby.
Cheer yourself up. Life can be better, you know.

Old May 22nd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Wow, the modern CFI, waht a mrvel he is.

Old May 22nd 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

You're an idiot.

Old May 22nd 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I know, send me $200 and I'll tell you fjukktard

Bertie

Just be sure to spend it on some counselling, ok?

Old May 22nd 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Erik

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Theune writes:

If you type in prop synch multi-engine planes into the google search
window the first hit you will see is this
The AVSIM Forums - Viewing topic #736 - Prop sync
Out of synch propellers will not be as obvious or as annoying in a
simulator as in a real plane. In most aircraft with prop synch, you
first manually ...
forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=189&topic_id=736&m ode=full
- 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Go there , read it and you will know all you want to know.

Thanks. I guess people in the AVSIM forums actually answer questions rather
than just point people to Google.

To be fair, Google is the place to start.

Interesting question, though.

Old May 22nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Erik wrote in news:1356fn0ndo1r1f3
@corp.supernews.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Ooow 1Teh big flying circle jerk! you must be so happy there..

Bertie

You are one small and unhappy person. Find a hobby.

Got one thanks.

Cheer yourself up.

I'm happy as a pig in ****, actually.

Life can be better, you know.

Thank some little net nanny? I know.

Berti e
Old May 22nd 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Erik wrote in news:1356fnpjo8uc810
@corp.supernews.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Wow, the modern CFI, waht a mrvel he is.

Bertie

You are one small and unhappy person. Find a hobby.
Cheer yourself up. Life can be better, you know.

oow I have a remora!
kewl!

Bertie
Old May 22nd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Erik wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

I know, send me $200 and I'll tell you fjukktard

Bertie

Just be sure to spend it on some counselling, ok?

Oh dear, you're killing me here.

You realy aren';t too bright, are you?

Bertie
Old May 22nd 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Erik wrote in
:

Mxsmanic wrote:

John Theune writes:

If you type in prop synch multi-engine planes into the google search
window the first hit you will see is this
The AVSIM Forums - Viewing topic #736 - Prop sync
Out of synch propellers will not be as obvious or as annoying in a
simulator as in a real plane. In most aircraft with prop synch, you
first manually ...
forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=189&topic_id=736

&mode
=full - 56k - Cached - Similar pages

Go there , read it and you will know all you want to know.

Thanks. I guess people in the AVSIM forums actually answer questions
rather than just point people to Google.

To be fair, Google is the place to start.

Interesting question, though.

Oh brother.

SOCKPUPPET!

Bertie