aircraft info...

Old January 5th 11, 10:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default aircraft info...

There is a Cri-Cri out there with a double pod of model gas turbine engines
on each side. Pretty cool, and pretty fast and aerobatic, too.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 6th 11, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dave Doe

In article , ,
says...

Dave Doe wrote:
In article 2f2ec273-d318-4988-a731-68f8ae621026
@z17g2000prz.googlegroups.com,
, george says...

On Jan 5, 3:21*pm, Dave Doe wrote:

Cheers managed to ID the aircraft shortly after posting using
airliners.net - so I deleted the image on the site.

Okay.
So what was it ?

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Colom...175351/L/&sid=
44de36faf4fd1beda178e9162626611e

The Cri Cri is the cover story for this month's AOPA Pilot.

http://www.aopa.org/

"Big fun in a small package"

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...l_package.html

Thank you Jim - will definately check it out

--
Duncan.
Old January 6th 11, 01:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Jan 6, 8:37*am, wrote:
george wrote:
On Jan 6, 6:11*am, wrote:

The Cri Cri is the cover story for this month's AOPA Pilot.

http://www.aopa.org/

"Big fun in a small package"

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...ature_cricri_b....

You could do your twin rating in it... I for one am impressed

It might be difficult to find a place to put an instructor...

very big smile...
Oh I can think of one or two immediately
Old January 8th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

wrote in message
george wrote:
On Jan 6, 6:11 am, wrote:

The Cri Cri is the cover story for this month's AOPA Pilot.

http://www.aopa.org/

"Big fun in a small package"

http://www.aopa.org/members/files/pi...ature_cricri_b...

You could do your twin rating in it... I for one am impressed

It might be difficult to find a place to put an instructor...

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

I keep forgetting that you can get a multiengine rating without a complex
endorsement...

Peter

Aircraft info/advice Barry Home Built 7 August 20th 05 07:18 PM
Amphibiam Aircraft info Alain Theroux - 2i Solutions Piloting 0 July 17th 05 06:11 PM
Aircraft info Paul Piloting 5 December 21st 03 10:26 AM
Need info on aircraft separation Al B General Aviation 6 December 4th 03 04:52 PM
Where to find aircraft class info? Mike Rapoport Owning 4 July 17th 03 03:40 PM