A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Simulators
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Flight simulator pmdg add on

Old February 20th 12, 05:06 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Feb 2012
Default Flight simulator pmdg add on

Hi all,

I am new here.I use the PMDG quite a lot to prepare for sim checks I have with work.It is an excellent training tool!

I don't know much about the technical aspect,but I often find the programme 'steps' in other words it's movements are very jerky'.It starts out ok, but usually starts to play up after I load the FMC with the flight data.Anyone have any idea of what is wrong please?

If any of you are interested in full size simulators,I have a new site I am develping to give out information.You can find the site address in my profile,so please do take a look if you are interested and feel free to comment.