Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Old June 8th 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto

Default Gliders in the Grand Canyon

Old June 8th 07, 08:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Thomas Borchert

Mxsmanic,

So nobody matters here?

Some do, some don't.

Per your own definition, none do.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 8th 07, 06:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

flynrider via AviationKB.com writes:

Oh really? That would be news to the folks that make the charts.

I think not. The charts are marked in the standard way to indicate
the vertical boundaries of the SFRA. All sectors start at the
surface, although the ceilings vary.

no they don;t fjukkwit

Bertie
Old June 8th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

Apparently you have never heard of shelving or floors.

I have, but that's irrelevant here. The chart is clearly marked,
e.g.,

9999' MSL
=========
SURFACE

Surface means the ground. You can't go below an airspace that starts
on the ground.

All of that information is available on the Las Vegas
Sectional, which you would have realized if you looked at it, since
it's publically available.

I'm looking at the Grand Canyon chart, which is also publically
available, and is much more relevant to the Grand Canyon SFRA than any
other chart.

Matters nada. You don't fly and never will fjukkkktard

Bertie
Old June 8th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

So enlighten us, Anthony.. exactly how long have you been
posting on USENET to label yourself as a 'veteran'? I'd love to know
this.

Google is your friend, although that will not show my earliest activity.

Nope, it's your friend. your only friend.

bertie
Old June 8th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

george writes:

Not in here and not from any of the current posters and pilots..

The active posters here who matter also show at least a modicum of
respect, since both civility and competence have a common root in
intelligence. The others don't matter, and so their respect or lack
thereof is unimportant.

Bwawhahwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwhah wh!

Bertie
Old June 8th 07, 06:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_2_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Thomas Borchert writes:

So nobody matters here?

Some do, some don't.

You don't

Bertie
Old June 8th 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

A Guy Called Tyketto writes:

True; while this may be irrelevant to the Grand Canyon chart,
it goes back to the previous statement; the Grand Canyon Chart is 6
years out of date, according to the FAA; last update for that was April
19th, 2001. I understand that 'because a new chart hasn't been issued
still makes the old one current'; but it also does mean that any
changes to airports in the A/FD (closure, changes to the diagram,
layout of the airport, etc.) would supercede the chart you have, making
it old and out of date.

The most recent sectional also shows the airports.
Old June 8th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
A Guy Called Tyketto