Warrior air conditioner service

Old February 16th 04, 04:06 AM
Piperflyer

Default Warrior air conditioner service

Can anyone recommend a good place in the Tampa Bay area to service the a/c
on my warrior?

Old June 28th 10, 02:12 PM
Schaus Schaus is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piperflyer View Post
Can anyone recommend a good place in the Tampa Bay area to service the a/c
on my warrior?
Storm season is begining in the Florida area! I would like to talk briefly about the importance of a hard wired surge protection device. Many people dont realize their home has no surge protection. I have realized this over years of going to peoples homes and telling them during our walk thru. People think that the little plug in surge strips are enough. Its not! What about your stove, oven, A/C, refrigerator, pool equipment, microwave or any other appliance that you use daily? They are most likely not protected in any way. These appliances are very expensive and very sensitive to electrical surges simply adding a surge suppressor at your panel can and will greatly increase the life of your investments. Most power companys offer them for a monthly fee and all electricians install them for a one time fee many with a lifetime warranty. We recommend the one time fee it will save you money!. Higher end surge protectors also come with insurance if anything should happen if you have a surge and it gets threw the protector. Also keep in mind when you have your new surge protector installed have your electrician check your ground system! With out a strong ground you are wasting your money because the surge will have no where to go.

Which Military Service is best? ArtKramr Military Aviation 33 September 19th 04 04:12 PM
Air Force Chief Sounds Off as Service Birthday Approaches Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 September 18th 04 03:54 AM
bush rules! Be Kind Military Aviation 53 February 14th 04 05:26 PM
Service Bulletins, Service Letters, Service Spares Letters O. Sami Saydjari Owning 5 December 26th 03 06:36 AM
Memorial service set for 2 pilots of C-12 Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 August 14th 03 09:53 PM