Tcas

Old August 9th 10, 06:15 AM
Jessica Stanley Jessica Stanley is offline
Junior Member

Default Tcas

Hey everyone!

Since I received great feedback from you all about a headset, I figured I would ask another question regarding a TCAS system. I'm sure you all have heard about the various GA plane crashes that have taken place in the last year. These events bring me to my question. I am shopping for a portable TCAS system to put in the aircraft that I will be flying. I was wondering which one is the best? I've been shopping around for deals and I've found quite a few but i do not know which one to buy. Thanks for any information!!

-Jessica
Old September 16th 10, 09:59 PM
NeilG NeilG is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Stanley View Post
Hey everyone!

Since I received great feedback from you all about a headset, I figured I would ask another question regarding a TCAS system. I'm sure you all have heard about the various GA plane crashes that have taken place in the last year. These events bring me to my question. I am shopping for a portable TCAS system to put in the aircraft that I will be flying. I was wondering which one is the best? I've been shopping around for deals and I've found quite a few but i do not know which one to buy. Thanks for any information!!

-Jessica
You should look into Zaon systems. They sell 2 models. The XRX and the MRX. The MRX basically shows you distance and altitude. The XRX will also show you direction, and has the ability to interface with several different Garmin and other 3rd party products. We've been selling them for years and they have had great reviews. Let me know if you have questions about how they work.

Neil

Will TCAS avoid colision in the middle of the Pacific? [email protected] Piloting 16 October 14th 06 02:36 AM
TCAS like options Michelle P Owning 18 June 21st 05 08:49 AM
Bargin tcas alert Dave Products 29 January 6th 05 08:53 AM
New Tcas Device with altitude BHelman Products 0 August 12th 03 12:05 AM