Sebring and Hitlaw

Old February 6th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

Juan Jimenez wrote:

You missed one...what have you ever built and flown???

Nothing. Next.

Old February 6th 07, 12:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

So, you ARE saying the war hero WAS stupid. Wouldn't a stupid person be
more inclined to make a stupid decision?

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision to
buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid thing to

Old February 6th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

I think it's great they take pesos. Most places that take foreign
currency use their own inflated exchange rate and end up taking more
money from the people using foreign currency than if they had exchanged
it at a bank or exchange service.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"BobR" wrote in message
oups.com...

.All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting.
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

You are attempting the impossible...an intelligent and non demeaning
discussion with Jaun.

Is that why you agreed with me on DFW.POLITICS when I posted that blast to
the schmucks whining about the pizza place taking pesos?

You're such a whining hypocrit, Bob.

Old February 6th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Why would anyone want to build something so someone could die in it? I mean,
other than Chuck, that is.

More people have died in BD-5 variants than in Chuck's design.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Dan.

Could this be an Oscar caliber unabashed display of
the pot calling the kettle black, facts be damned?

My experience is that truth has no power in a war
of words when you enter Jaun's propaganda camp.
It is the first casualty.

Rather than be disadvantaged in this manner,
SHUNNING has worked well for me.

Barnyard BOb -
"Never wrestle with a pig - you'll both get dirty
and the pig will love it,"

Old February 6th 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

Try to compare to Chuck's record? LOL! I would hardly want to emulate
someone who builds things that kill others.

*NOBODY* has survived a flight in a plane you built, have they?

Old February 6th 07, 07:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Juan Jimenez wrote:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez
says...
Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.

You missed one...what have you ever built and flown???

Nothing that anyone has ever died in. Next.

Correction; Nothing that anyone has ever *survived* a flight in.

Old February 6th 07, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gig 601XL Builder

Default Come on guys

We all know that you guys don't like each other. Can you please end this
round of the fued? It is killing the group.

Old February 7th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45c7b1e2$0$16291$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
30...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

It will certainly never come to you.

And you know it, don't you?

Don't forget to mention that to your therapist.

Aww, more lames from the Juannnabee pilot..

Old February 7th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45c7b1dd$1$16291$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .
What do you do after April? That's only a few months away...

The same thing, train and bill.

Since you can't fly that's fraudn Juannabee.
Old February 7th 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur.[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in news:45c7b1dd$0$16291$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of

it.
Keep your day job.

Which is more than you can do, apparently.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm booked solid through April.
What's your excuse for losing your job?

Oh boy, another IKYABWAI.

And booked solid through april?

Bwahwahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwha hwhahwhhahwhahwh!

Yup, all the way to the bank. I see you're easily entertained. You go,
kiddo!

I'd have to be easily entertained to watch a monketboi like you.

Brace yerself wannabee boi..