Sebring and Hitlaw

Old March 10th 07, 08:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Scott" wrote in message
I'm not whining...I could give a **** less.

Coulda fooled me.

I just want to know what is so special about what you do that you
feel I
should get a refund from the University of Wisconsin because they
didn't teach me what the **** the job description is for what you do.

Ask any of the 800+ employers who have posted job descriptions on
Monster.Com looking for people with the certification for which I
teach.

I know, you'll come back again with your brilliiant "deduct reasoning"
and whine all over the floor about my not handholding your sorry ass.
Go do your homework, it's part of what you're supposed to learn to do
in college, remember?

"If ya got to tell 'em who you are, you ain't"

~Gregory Peck...
Old March 12th 07, 02:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Mark Hickey says...

(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Robert Bonomi" wrote

At least I've never resorted to hiring somebody else to do the actual
construction work, and claime I did it myself.

Neither have I.

*PROVE*IT* Show the records.

If you can't produce the records, you are, _by_your_own_standards_ a liar.

Juan, "standards"? LOL.

I'm with Chuck. It's (past) time to shun the guy. He's a waste of
bandwidth and enjoys the attention you're giving him.

It's been obvious to me for a long time and now to most people that jaun is and
always has been zooms "toady". He knows it and we know it so any thing he has
to say is worthless and his only goal here is to be contrary.You guys have taken
him to task and proved him a hypocrite over and over again.Yet he claims he
right.

Why someone would go so far out of his way to make of fool of himself is beyond
me but if that was his goal he's more then successful.Frankly he bores me, so
I'm not playing his game anymore.I'm sure he'll post a flurry of insults and
rants after I post this but I won't answer him back. He's simply not qualified
or competient enough to be taken seriously. Some day he'll smart off to the
wrong guy and get his ass whooped I only hope I'm around to watch LOL!!
I will however post from time to time when zoom does something that needs
reporting :-)Meanwhile back to other topics.

Chuckj S RAH-14/1 ret

Mark "Juan who?" Hickey

Old March 13th 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

[...]

Nefoo Chuck,

This is your second recent post concerning shunning Zoom's toady.
If you keep this up..... I'll have to take you seriously! :-)

Unka' BOb

Old March 13th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb says...

[...]

Hey Unk

The first shun was directed to j*** This one was a comment directed to someone
else :-) If j*** answers he will be ignored ...I promise...I really mean it
,honest, cross my heart,etc etc..

Going to Sun n Fun?

Nefoo Chuck

Old March 13th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Nefoo Chuck

What's Nefoo mean?

Tony

Old March 13th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ron Wanttaja

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 03:58:05 GMT, Anthony W wrote:

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Nefoo Chuck

What's Nefoo mean?

It's how Unka BOb says "Nephew" when his teeth are out, soaking in a glass....

Ron Wanttaja
Old March 13th 07, 08:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anthony W

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Nefoo Chuck

What's Nefoo mean?

It's how Unka BOb says "Nephew" when his teeth are out, soaking in a glass....

Ron Wanttaja

Aw, I see now... ;o)

Tony
Old March 13th 07, 08:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Barnyard BOb

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

Nefoo Chuck
What's Nefoo mean?

It's how Unka BOb says "Nephew" when his teeth are out, soaking in a glass....

Ron Wanttaja

Aw, I see now... ;o)

Tony

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Tony,

Ron has it half right.

The rest of the story.....

Posted on the wall of my dentist's office:
BRUSH ONLY THE TEETH YOU WANT TO KEEP.

I now do both....
at the same time. ;-)

Gotta' go now.
It's almost 4 AM.
Time to wake up the rooster.

- Barnyard BOb -

The more people I meet,
the more I love my dog
and George Carlin humor.

Old March 21st 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
Can you prove it? Where are the flight records? Where are the
construction
records?

At least I've never resorted to hiring somebody else to do the actual
construction work, and claime I did it myself.

Neither have I.

*PROVE*IT* Show the records.

If you can't produce the records, you are, _by_your_own_standards_ a liar.

You think I'm lying, you prove it, pinhead. I could care less what a putz
like you thinks about me. Next!

Old March 23rd 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message

It's been obvious to me for a long time and now to most people that jaun
is and
always has been zooms "toady".

Broken record. Trying to impress yourself again? LOL! All bark, no bite,
your entire gaggle are all that way, even Chicken**** Hitlaw, who never
showed up at the airport in Singapore. I had a friend meet me there, and he
even brought an R/C BD-5 to make sure anyone who was looking for me knew who
I was. Jim Campbell had a good laugh over that one, he had predicted
Chiken**** Hitlaw would not show, and he was right, again. Ducks in a row
indeed!