zoom's zooming againZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Old September 7th 05, 12:12 PM
Steve Foley

Can we all put together a fund to send Frank to PR with a video crew?

I would like to see:

A) Juan slap him and end up in jail for assault.

or

B) Juan not show up (more likely) and post the footage on a website, along
with a copy of Juan's threat and the e-mail stating exactly when the flight
arrives.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

So big deal you were in the Marines. Were you ever under fire,
probably not? Have any combat awards or decorations? (for the record I
do)

What did they give you, the good conduct medal for making sure the

latrines
were always clean? Or was it mess duty? Let's just I am not impressed by
decorated Haitian airline maintenance directors... chuckle

As for bitch slapping me your bull****ting hero has had plenty of

chances
to try...

I could care less about that. You want to get your bitch slap in _person_?
No problem! Send me an email with the info when your flight gets into San
Juan. I'll met you at the airport and be more than happy to oblige, chump.
I'll even wheel you back into the airplane for your return flight.

Old September 7th 05, 12:12 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

Ah, I see you got your priorities straight. While Jim Campbell's out flying
with Angel Flight, you're out doing the CYA dance in Wyoming.

I see you bought his Angle Flight story, hook,line and sinker just like you must
believe that zoom flew food missions in Etheopia. Still believe in the tooth
fairy too?

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"zoom can fool all of the people some of the time,some of the people none of the
time ,and jaun ALL of the time"..... chuck s

Old September 7th 05, 02:50 PM
Ron Natalie

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:

I don't see how a guy who was Stateside turning wrenches can equate that with a
guy who was in combat and taking fire. Even if he got an award it still doesn't
match combat awards.

****, I've got a couple of awards from the Army, but hell I was just
doing my job (although the check stuck to the back of the General
Thompson gave me was a real nice perk).
Old September 7th 05, 02:59 PM
BobR

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

You're the one telling the media that he crashed because he didn't have the
optionally required fuselage cover. yeah, I know, you'll weasel and squirm
like a stuck pig and claim that's not what you meant. Your MO is well known.
You explain that to the NTSB.

OK pucho where in the media did I say that?? Give us the source. Where did I say
he crashed because he didn't have the standard equiptment fuselage cover on?
Back up what you say for once.

Chuck S

Gee, Chuck, the source was that great reporter for the Aero-News
Nutwork, Jaun(wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass)
Knowitall.

Old September 7th 05, 03:10 PM
BobR

Juan boy, you are too much.

"Soldiers who truly earn medals for valor don't have any need to brag
about it..."

BUT YOU found the need to put your photo on your blog showing YOU in
your marines uniform.

Talk about the PUTZ of all time. YOU are it.

PS: Thanks, the day I read the crap you wrote about yourself was a day
that I needed a good laugh and you provided it.

Juan Jimenez wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

For the record this the first time that I ever said anything on the
net about being in Viet Nam.

I don't give a damn what you said or when you said it or what medals you
think you got. You're still a putz. Soldiers who truly earn medals for valor
don't have any need to brag about it or get into prepubescent "my medals are
bigger than yours" arguments. That's how I know you ain't **** in anyone's
book.

Make sure you wear your track shoes to Sun N Fun and Oshkosh so you...

yeah, yeah, blah blah, you keep repeating that to yourself, punk. Maybe
you'll say it enough times to work up some of that bravery. Talk is cheap.
You know where to find me, no need to wait for airshows, I'm not going
anywhere, and that yellow stripe on your back ain't gonna grow any wider, is
it?

Old September 7th 05, 05:52 PM
Jonathan Lowe

Umm.... No, you're wrong, Zoom is so deeply loved by everyone in
aviation that it was just announced that there would be a Zoom
Ultralight Hall of Fame and everyone just showed up and built it in a
day, kind of like an Amish barn raising. So no money had to be
spent!! Yeah, that's it! :

It's so sad, there is a huge structure and nothing in it.:-)
--
..
..

Your shovel may be big, but mine is tianium! http://tinyurl.com/8jh3b

Old September 8th 05, 12:42 AM
Steve Foley

Actually, the Basketball hall of fame is closest to Podunk.

http://www.tricomchamber.org/east%20brookfield.htm

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message

"Kyle Boatright" wrote in message

And the Beatles and Rolling Stones went into the Rock and Roll Hall of
fame before they were famous, eh? Nice try, but it don't play in the

big
city.

I know you were raised in Podunk and still think it's big. Can't do

anything
about that.

You're right, my opinion of you is probably shared by half a dozen or so
putzes on this newsgroup. The rest of the group isn't quite as

charitable
towards you.

Clueless and blessed with ESP. What a combination. When's the circus

passing
through town?

Old September 10th 05, 12:01 AM
Juan Jimenez

"UltraJohn" wrote in message
ink.net...

1. they were not included in the NTSB report.

They were reported in the news.

2. if you have a link to the report I'd be glad to read it.

Start here http://www.kthv.com/news/news.aspx?storyid=18349

....or google for it.

3. Initial examination of the wreckage did not reveal
any obvious indications of pre-impact mechanical malfunctions with the
airframe, engine, or systems. There was no evidence of fire, explosion, or
in-flight structural failure. Control cable continuity for all flight
controls was established.

That's why "Aircraft Accident Investigation," ISBN 0965370607, is 450 pages
long. If probable causes were obvious there would be no need to have
textbooks and professional investigators.

Juan

Old September 10th 05, 12:02 AM
Juan Jimenez

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
In article , Juan Jimenez says...

You're the one telling the media that he crashed because he didn't have
the
optionally required fuselage cover. yeah, I know, you'll weasel and squirm
like a stuck pig and claim that's not what you meant. Your MO is well
known.
You explain that to the NTSB.

OK pucho where in the media did I say that?? Give us the source. Where did
I say
he crashed because he didn't have the standard equiptment fuselage cover
on?
Back up what you say for once.

EVERYWHERE, meathead. You spoke to an AP reporter, remember? Or did you
think we wouldn't see that?

Old September 10th 05, 12:03 AM
Juan Jimenez

"BobR" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gee, Chuck, the source was that great reporter for the Aero-News
Nutwork, Jaun(wouldn't know the truth if it bit him on the ass)
Knowitall.

http://www.jacksonholestartrib.com/a...3a00803ed5.txt

Wrong again, BillyBob! Yuk! chuckle