Nano Logger

Old September 9th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ed

Default Nano Logger

We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...
Old September 9th 10, 09:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

I have them here
http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm
tim

"Bob Kuykendall" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 4:02 pm, Ed wrote:
We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...

Link? Price?

database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5438 (20100909) __________

http://www.eset.com

Old September 9th 10, 09:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Mara

try http://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

"Tony" wrote in message
On Sep 8, 6:31 pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Sep 8, 4:28 pm, Bob Kuykendall wrote:

On Sep 8, 4:02 pm, Ed wrote:

We now have the new Nano logger in stock for immediate delivery.
Approved to the highest level, including engine sensor.
Inernal battery and antenna, smaller than your cell phone...

Link? Price?

Oh, wait, it's probably:

http://www.solairecanada.com

Thanks, Bob K.

I don't see anything on that website, yet.

Old September 10th 10, 06:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bart[_4_]

On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:
I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

The OP wrote "approved to the highest level." On your website, I read
"IGC approval in progress." Can you comment on that?

B.
Old September 10th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Darryl Ramm

On Sep 9, 10:37*pm, Bart wrote:
On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:

I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm

The OP wrote "approved to the highest level." On your website, I read
"IGC approval in progress." Can you comment on that?

B.

Tim needs to update his web site (least he has a web site).

They just got approved, see the other posting here recently announcing
this from the IGC.

If in doubt look at the IGC list of approved Flight Recorders at
http://www.fai.org/gliding/IGC_approved_frs

Darryl
Old September 10th 10, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Sep 9, 1:02*pm, "Tim Mara" wrote:
I have them herehttp://www.wingsandwheels.com/page11.htm
tim

Looks great! If a future model would include FLARM with US approval
for under $1000 I'd be first in line.

Andy