Operations over water

Old April 28th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

Default Operations over water

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
I do not seek to gain credibility.

And doing one hell of a fine job at it, if I do say so myself.

Old April 28th 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Snowbird

"Mxsmanic" wrote ..
Where in the regulations can I find the requirements for operations over
water
in light GA aircraft? I seem to recall there are restrictions and
equipment
requirements, but I can't find them.

Specify your mission first.
There are different regulations depending on the country, type of water,
class of aircraft, class of operations, and class of pilot licence.

The way to find the information you request is part of the pilots' ground
school. Attend it or read up on the subject.

Old April 28th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Maxwell writes:

How can YOU tell.

It's always easy to recognize stupidity in someone more stupid than oneself.

Old April 28th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Snowbird writes:

Specify your mission first.
There are different regulations depending on the country, type of water,
class of aircraft, class of operations, and class of pilot licence.

Just flying for pleasure, with or without passengers.

The way to find the information you request is part of the pilots' ground
school. Attend it or read up on the subject.

If you don't know, it's okay to say so.

Old April 28th 07, 07:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Maxwell writes:

How can YOU tell.

It's always easy to recognize stupidity in someone more stupid than
oneself.

Sorry, same answer moron.

Old April 28th 07, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Snowbird writes:

Specify your mission first.
There are different regulations depending on the country, type of water,
class of aircraft, class of operations, and class of pilot licence.

Just flying for pleasure, with or without passengers.

The way to find the information you request is part of the pilots' ground
school. Attend it or read up on the subject.

If you don't know, it's okay to say so.

We all know. We're just no interested in "writing a book" that would
convince you.

Old April 28th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Snowbird

"Mxsmanic" wrote ...
Snowbird writes:

Specify your mission first.
There are different regulations depending on the country, type of water,
class of aircraft, class of operations, and class of pilot licence.

Just flying for pleasure, with or without passengers.

I told you, you need to specify the items above. To start with, as an
example, are you flying a SEP, an LSA or something else? Land- or seaplane?
Etc.

The way to find the information you request is part of the pilots' ground
school. Attend it or read up on the subject.

If you don't know, it's okay to say so.

Oops, what an obvious provocation, Mr. Mx. But I can understand your
disappointment in not getting someone to do your research for you. Too bad.

Let me give you some of your own advice: "I expect any intelligent person to
look things up and verify them for himself;"

Anyway, what I know is irrelevant. You wanted an answer and I told you how
to get it, which was my contribution. Actually, your local library may even
have the books you need, or then you can try visiting the briefing office of
the closest airport. Have a nice day ;-)

Old April 28th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Apr 28, 10:45 am, Mxsmanic wrote:

I might even work for the FAA ... who knows?

Impossible
They require their personel to undergo IQ tests

Old April 28th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

george writes:

Impossible
They require their personel to undergo IQ tests

There is no maximum IQ.

Old April 29th 07, 07:37 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
d.g.s.

On 4/27/2007 8:52 PM Mxsmanic jumped down, turned around, and wrote:

I see people here who seem way too stupid to be pilots, and yet they claim
that they are.

So much for your self-proclaimed refraining from making personal
attacks, albeit in a pathetic, anonymously passive-aggresive manner
of tarring several people with the same brush.

Also, you don't see anyone here. You claim that all who post here are
nothing more than names on a screen. If you choose to dehumanize those
who post here (and elsewhere on Usenet), then they aren't people.

Why are you such a lying hypocrite, Anthony? What do you gain?
--
dgs