Prince William got his RAF wings.

Old April 18th 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JGalban via AviationKB.com

Default Prince William got his RAF wings.

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You trying to say Brit tourists don't behave like that?

Priceless quote from your first Telegraph link above :

"I came because I wanted filth, but we're not getting filth."

Haahaaahhaaa!

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)

Old April 19th 08, 04:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.culture.british
Eeyore[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You trying to say Brit tourists don't behave like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBIjFXeHj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5I0Y...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ig6uU2XrrU

Just for openers. I've seen worse. I was in Brussels a few years ago
when the European cup was on....

And them again there are AMERICAN tourists. Yuk !

Graham

Old April 19th 08, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,soc.culture.british
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

You trying to say Brit tourists don't behave like that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGBIjFXeHj0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5I0Y...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ig6uU2XrrU

Just for openers. I've seen worse. I was in Brussels a few years ago
when the European cup was on....

And them again there are AMERICAN tourists. Yuk !

Yeah, they're always causing ritos, aren't they?

Shouldn't you be out vomiting on a Greek?

Bertie
Old April 20th 08, 01:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,uk.rec.aviation
d.g.s.

On 4/16/2008 1:54 PM george ignored two million years of human evolution
to write:

On Apr 17, 3:08 am, Mxsmanic wrote:
Nomen Nescio writes:
I'll tell you this, Dip****, in Gulf War 1, when US planes were dropping laser
guided bombs from 20k ft, the RAF was hauling ass in to heavily defended
airfields at a few hundred feet to drop "runway denial" munitions.

Well, when the RAF catches up on the technology, I'm sure it will be able to
drop laser-guided bombs from 20,000 feet, too.

What part of ground attack don't you understand?

In Anthony's case, that would be the part with the words "ground" and
"attack" in it. HTH.
--
dgs