Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder

Old April 24th 10, 04:15 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default BUTLER?!

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.
--
http://tr.im/1f9m
Old April 24th 10, 04:19 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
za kAT[_3_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:15:58 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

WTF? You dated that fat **** PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?
--
- www.zakATsKopterChat.com
Old April 24th 10, 04:21 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Maggio

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:19:06 +0000 (UTC), za kAT wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:15:58 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

WTF? You dated that fat **** PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?

That's possible. Courson was a heroin addict and this mark guy sounds
like his brain is scrambled, mebbe they were needle sharers.
--
My car;s falling apart, I have had two heart attacks, I drink heavily
and weigh 325 pounds.I dream of dying with pussy hairs between my
Old April 24th 10, 04:23 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Will Dockery[_2_]

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 15:19:06 +0000 (UTC), za kAT wrote:

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 11:15:58 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

WTF? You dated that fat **** PButt? And did what with Courson? Son,
are you insane or do you think you're Andy Warhol too?

Mark posts to aapc, he never lied before.

Old April 24th 10, 05:07 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 08:48:25 -0700 (PDT), Tater Gumfries wrote:

On Apr 24, 9:15*am, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:
Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.
--http://tr.im/1f9m

You're amazin.

Tater

Thanks, Man, at least someone believes me.
--
Mark's webstuff - www.geodon.com/images/homeBipolarAvatarHead.gif
http://static.open.salon.com/files/b...1255029439.jpg
Old April 24th 10, 05:08 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Apr 24, 9:15*am, Mark wrote:
On Fri, 26 Mar 2010 10:25:55 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:
Hardly knew 'er!!!

--oTTo--

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.
--http://tr.im/1f9m

You're amazin.

Tater

Careful there, Tater, especially if you are under 14. mark(ie) has a
likin' for yunguns!
--
All you Ferrari drivers, come join us @ www.ferrarichat.com !
All you pilots, jump into the left seat @ www.airlinepilotforums.com !
Old April 26th 10, 04:13 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Otto Bahn[_2_]

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Old April 26th 10, 09:21 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:13:07 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?

I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.
Old April 26th 10, 09:52 PM posted to alt.music.the-doors,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Ari[_2_]

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:21:17 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:13:07 -0400, Otto Bahn wrote:

"Mark" wrote

Hardly knew 'er!!!

Are you talking about Patricia Butler of The Doors infamy? I used to
date her.

I am in her book and took care of Pamela Courson when Jimbo was too
****ed up to tell time.

It was just eggnog. Jimbo Walton was never ****ed up.

--oTTo--

Not Walton, asscream, /Morrison/, keep up, you goddamned nitwit. What
do you know about The Doors?

One whole hell of a lot more than you as I will soon demonstrate.

I wrote the lyrics to Strange Days while painting cubist art.

Pathetic lie. You wrote neither the song or the album's lyrics. You
also claim the reason you refuse to tell us your real name and address
is that your "art" is sold and appears "all over America".

This I will grant you. I see **** on bathroom stalls all the time that
reminds me of you, Mark(ie). *lol*

Now I do believe you dated PButt (Patricia Butler) since she is a fat
****ing pig and at 5"3" and 335lbs, you and she would be a perfect
set...of fatsonutcases.

Like you, she too is a fraud, a liar and a pathological liar.

I'll save Pam Courson and your "relationship" for later. Right now,
I'm off to fly...more than 50 miles, day only, in circles like you
have to with your ****ty sporty junior licensing.

Later, get ready to tumble over like the fat fart you are as I will
return to cut your chubby wittle leg-stumps out from under you.

Again.