Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder

Old March 25th 10, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Talking About My Bi-Polar Disorder

aka Manic Depressive.

Bipolar Disorder is a name given
to a behavior pattern.

I can think of at least 5 different
reasons why one would have this
pattern.

So what should *we* do?

Find the source of your personal
experience.

The behaviour pattern is no longer
a disorder if it doesn't interfer with
the productivity of your life.

*******
Mark
Old March 25th 10, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
(¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯)

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:42:05 -0400, Mark wrote:

aka Manic Depressive.

Bipolar Disorder is a name given
to a behavior pattern.

I can think of at least 5 different
reasons why one would have this
pattern.

So what should *we* do?

Find the source of your personal
experience.

The behaviour pattern is no longer
a disorder if it doesn't interfer with
the productivity of your life.

*******
Mark

Sort of, you got it backwards - if there was interference in the past
which would constitute a disorder, the disorder is permanent and
fluctuates, so it only appears to "go away".
Old March 25th 10, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:43:44 -0400, (¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯) wrote:

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:42:05 -0400, Mark wrote:

aka Manic Depressive.

Bipolar Disorder is a name given
to a behavior pattern.

I can think of at least 5 different
reasons why one would have this
pattern.

So what should *we* do?

Find the source of your personal
experience.

The behaviour pattern is no longer
a disorder if it doesn't interfer with
the productivity of your life.

*******
Mark

Sort of, you got it backwards - if there was interference in the past
which would constitute a disorder, the disorder is permanent and
fluctuates, so it only appears to "go away".

No, I don't have anything backwards.

Just because you had it in the past, doesn't AT ALL mean
it's permanent. In fact, some psychological abberations
are simply "outgrown" with maturity. In the case of bipolar
behaviour, it occured for a reason, and it can unoccur for
a reason.

Bipolar isn't a noun, it's a verb.

I'm trying to have a decent discussion here and you come with all the
*GODDAMNED* negativity, it makes me so fukking mad, why don't you grab
your balls and rip them off your body, you SCUMBAG!!!

*****
Mark The Angry
Old March 25th 10, 05:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
John[_28_]

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:46:19 -0400, Mark wrote:

[...]

Sorry to butt in -- i've been following this. If only Mark had all
the cards. No, it can't be easily reversed even if it is only
occasional during a lifetime.

The problem now, is that once you are on meds for bp or any disorder
for that matter, you cannot be taken off without *that* disorder
returning (timing is everythin) or some other disorder caused by drug
withdrawal, which can be worse or fatal.
--
JM
Old March 25th 10, 05:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
(¯`·.¸Chris Millbank¸.·´¯)

[...]

D00d, cool down, cool down, don't go all BPD on us! lol
Old March 25th 10, 05:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:49:31 -0400, John wrote:

[...]

***** YOU*

What do you know all i wanted was a public discussionand along you
come with all your *****ING GODDAMNED* philosophies ans ****, go

***** yourself in the nose*
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.
Old March 25th 10, 05:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mikey Lissack

[...]

See, this is why we can't discuss your disorders with you, you get all
disorderly!!

*ha*
Old March 25th 10, 05:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
John[_28_]

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:52:24 -0400, Mark wrote:

[...]

Mark, look, I'm only trying to help.

You're off your meds aren't you?
--
JM
Old March 25th 10, 05:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:54:46 -0400, John wrote:

[...]

*GODDAMMIT TO HELL*

No i'm fully medicated to the fukken hilt and yes cocaine helps.
Old March 25th 10, 06:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Otto Bahn[_2_]

"Mark" wrote

aka Manic Depressive.

Bipolar Disorder is a name given