Permission to come aboard sir?

Old January 19th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Al Camp

Default Permission to come aboard sir?

I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out", as it appears to be
right in the low pressure area behind the larger craft.
Al Camp

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	5217  Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	5219  Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc3.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	23.0 KB
ID:	5221  Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc4.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	5223  Click image for larger version

Name:	Misc5.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	5225

Old January 20th 07, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
CWO4 Dave Mann

Al Camp wrote:
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out", as it appears to be
right in the low pressure area behind the larger craft.
Al Camp

Looks like they are moving relatively slowly. His slats are out. The
ramp guy or crew chief is guiding him left or right visually. I still
think that if this is for real and not photo-shopped, then they are
engaging in some very risky flying. Having said that, notice that their
altitude is very high and they are most likely very stable and without
attitude perturbations. Having said all of that I will say again that
this is risky business. I've seen some very close approaches to a C130
ramp but this one takes the prize.

Cheers,

Dave

Old January 20th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Al Camp wrote:
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out",
as it appears to be right in the low pressure area behind the larger
craft. Al Camp

Looks like they are moving relatively slowly. His slats are out. The
ramp guy or crew chief is guiding him left or right visually. I still
think that if this is for real and not photo-shopped, then they are
engaging in some very risky flying. Having said that, notice that
their altitude is very high and they are most likely very stable and
without attitude perturbations. Having said all of that I will say
again that this is risky business. I've seen some very close
approaches to a C130 ramp but this one takes the prize.

Cheers,

Dave

Certainly be no prizes for guessing where your pen was if you lost it.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old January 20th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub & Diane Plott

Got this one from a friend in New Zealand
"Al Camp" wrote in message
. ..
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out", as it
appears to be
right in the low pressure area behind the larger craft.
Al Camp

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	close up.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	5259
Old January 20th 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hub & Diane Plott

Got this one from a friend in New Zealand
"Al Camp" wrote in message
. ..
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out", as it
appears to be
right in the low pressure area behind the larger craft.
Al Camp

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	close up.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	257.6 KB
ID:	5260
Old January 20th 07, 01:56 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Hub & Diane Plott wrote:
Got this one from a friend in New Zealand

clipped and cropped, makes a great desktop.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton