OT-display question

Old January 29th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

Default OT-display question

My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Thanks,
Wil
Old January 29th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

William Hung wrote:
My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Thanks,
Wil

The possible answers to that are so many that I don't know where to
start. Well let's try with what program you are talking about and what
operating system?
Old January 30th 08, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Jan 29, 5:54*pm, Gig 601XL Builder
wrote:
William Hung wrote:
My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Thanks,
Wil

The possible answers to that are so many that I don't know where to
start. Well let's try with what program you are talking about and what
operating system?

Oh yeah, lol. Sorry. Windows XP and Internet Explorer.

Wil
Old January 30th 08, 02:27 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
d.g.s.

On 1/29/2008 2:46 PM William Hung ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Make it smaller. HTH. HAND.
Old January 30th 08, 11:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
dVaridel

"William Hung" wrote in message
My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Sit back further from the screen.

Old January 31st 08, 04:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Jan 30, 5:15*am, "dVaridel" wrote:
"William Hung" wrote in message

My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Sit back further from the screen.

Yeah, lol tried that, arms tired. It was a thin vertical blinking
line. I adjusted it a few weeks ago to make it wider so I can see it
better, but can't remember how I did it. Now it is too wide and it is
annoying.

Oh well, thought I could count on my fellow pilots. I know there are
computer wizzes among us. Help!

Wil
Old February 3rd 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
William Hung[_2_]

On Jan 30, 10:49*pm, wrote:
On Jan 29, 3:46*pm, William Hung wrote:

My blinking cursor is too big, how can I adjust this?

Thanks,
Wil

Start Menu
Control Panel
Mouse
Pointers Tab

Then select the cursor style you want...

Thanks, I got it fixed following WingFlaps instructions.

Wil