Apology re mxsmanic

Old February 12th 08, 05:42 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default Apology re mxsmanic

sometime ago I criticised pilots on this group about the harsh way
they were treating one mxsmanic. It seemed to me at the time to be a
bunch of egotistical pilots snubbing their nose at someone who was
genuinely interested in finding out about aviation, but didnt have the
wherewithall financially or intellectually to actually participate in
the real thing. No matter what your profession is, it always seemed
to me that promoting that profession in a good light to others was
part of what being a professional is all about. It has always been my
approach. I have now come to understand what a complete waste of time
trying to help this person is. I have never in all my life come across
an individual with an attitude like this. If any of you regulars
actually remember me for those comments, I unreservedly apologise.
Terry
PPL Downunder
Old February 12th 08, 01:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
JB

On Feb 12, 12:42*am, terry wrote:
[...]

Apology graciously accepted. Many of us (including me) did what you
did...tried to be helpful, give this twit the benefit of the doubt,
etc....only to realize that he neither accepted the answers nor
appreciated the time people took to respond honestly. I think you
came to the right conclusion faster than I did!

--Jeff
Old February 12th 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder[_2_]

terry wrote:
I unreservedly apologise.
Terry
PPL Downunder

I think we all figured you change your feelings on the issue.
Old February 12th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
NEWS

"terry" wrote in message
[...]

A troll is a troll is a troll, doesn't matter if it is alt.****nozzles or
here at FAP.

Old February 12th 08, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
AJ

Terry, welcome to the club! Apology not necessary since you conducted
yourself as a gentleman while learning what everyone else here
learned, and in the same manner -- the hard way.

Next week we'll show you the secret handshake.

AJ

Old February 12th 08, 05:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

AJ wrote:
Terry, welcome to the club! Apology not necessary since you conducted
yourself as a gentleman while learning what everyone else here
learned, and in the same manner -- the hard way.

Next week we'll show you the secret handshake.

AJ

Hell, I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring!!!!
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques
Old February 12th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 12, 6:42 pm, terry wrote:
sometime ago I criticised pilots on this group about the harsh way
they were treating one mxsmanic.

I think the expression 'There are several kangaroos loose in the top
paddock' has some meaning with that one..
So, as a neighbour, what're you flying?

Old February 12th 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

On Feb 13, 6:30*am, george wrote:
On Feb 12, 6:42 pm, terry wrote: sometime ago I criticised *pilots on this group about the harsh way
they were treating one mxsmanic.

I think the expression 'There are several kangaroos loose in the top
paddock' has some meaning with that one..
So, as a neighbour, what're you flying?

Gday George
I fly a 172 or 152 out of Barwon Heads, after doing my PPL in Warriors
at Bacchus Marsh.
What about yourself?
Terry
Old February 12th 08, 09:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
John[_1_]

On Feb 12, 12:57*pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:
AJ wrote:
Terry, welcome to the club! *Apology not necessary since you conducted
yourself as a gentleman while learning what everyone else here
learned, and in the same manner -- the hard way.

Next week we'll show you the secret handshake.

AJ

Hell, I'm still waiting for my secret decoder ring!!!!
:-)

--
Dudley Henriques

Wow . . . me too LOL

regards to all

John
Old February 12th 08, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
george

On Feb 13, 8:38 am, terry wrote:
On Feb 13, 6:30 am, george wrote:

On Feb 12, 6:42 pm, terry wrote: sometime ago I criticised pilots on this group about the harsh way
they were treating one mxsmanic.

I think the expression 'There are several kangaroos loose in the top
paddock' has some meaning with that one..
So, as a neighbour, what're you flying?

Gday George
I fly a 172 or 152 out of Barwon Heads, after doing my PPL in Warriors
at Bacchus Marsh.
What about yourself?
Terry

Very very exPPL
C172 MS885 ratings
Wanganui and Paraparaumu

I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM
MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up John Theune Piloting 164 October 22nd 06 01:49 AM
Do not answer Mxsmanic Greg Farris Piloting 45 October 13th 06 07:54 PM