Sad day for Mxsmanic

Old March 2nd 09, 11:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
-b-

Default Sad day for Mxsmanic

In article ,
says...

On Mar 2, 5:07*am, -b- wrote:
In article

,
says...

With respect, I'd urge you to not underestimate MX. I have not tested
him, but judging from the level of his responses I'd judge a
conventional IQ test would find him in the 125 area. That is not to
say his social skills or human interaction skills are advanced -- they
are not.

125's not much. . .
Certainly far from sufficient to substantiate the profile he's trying to cut
here. He's out of his depth and running naked.

Quite a few contributors here who can better that score and better him - and
do, regularly, while making tuna salad in the background.

I'm well aware of that. Never the less, mischaracterizing him
diminishes the person doing that. He may be a standard deviation or
more to the good side of normal in IQ, but far to the other side in
other important social characteristics.

That's just my opinion, of course, but I do have some training and
professional experience in that area.

Since you're a professional - I have a close family member who is a severe
Asperger's case, with a significant touch of dissociation, just like MX. His
conventional IQ has been measured at over 160. He's able to bull**** his way
through almost everything, with a tone strikingly similar to MX's. It's the
"almost" that hurts, though. He's in jail now - ran out of bull**** and reality
hit like a brick wall at mach 2. That's where MX is headed. He's out of his
depth here, and since his intentions are disingenuous no one is going to have
any pity for him.

Old March 2nd 09, 01:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Steve Foley[_4_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
news
-b- writes:

Says Who?

Say my instructors.

But you have never had any training of this kind!

Well, yes, I have.

So does MX really think that Rod Machado is truly giving him flight
instruction, courtesy of Bill Gates, or has he really found his way to the
airport?

In any event, he's missed out on a great resource. When I was taking primary
instruction, I had the benefit of asking all my stupid questions on these
newsgroups, without being told to go F myself.

I think he's burned that bridge. I find that very satisfying.

Old March 2nd 09, 01:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
Steve Foley writes:

You have stated in the past that you did not.

Times change.

But you haven't.

Old March 2nd 09, 01:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mxsmanic" wrote in message
-b- writes:

Well, you could at least take a chance - because as soon as you quit
the
application you get your life back!

Since I wouldn't trust it in real life, I don't trust it in simulation.

Technical question : What part of G1000 is unproven, and where's the
"ball"?

All of it, unfortunately.

Why would you care, all you ever fly is your desk.

Apology re mxsmanic terry Piloting 96 February 16th 08 05:17 PM
Mxsmanic : Your results are in Mayo Clinic Piloting 13 May 24th 07 02:01 PM
I saw Mxsmanic on TV Clear Prop Piloting 8 February 14th 07 01:18 AM
Mxsmanic gwengler Piloting 30 January 11th 07 03:42 AM
Getting rid of MXSMANIC [email protected] Piloting 33 December 8th 06 11:26 PM