How many Javelin Ford V6s actually flew/are flying?

Old October 5th 05, 02:45 AM
RST Engineering

Or when it is YOUR aircraft ... and The Man is standing there with a nasty
look on his face.

{;-)

Jim

Still, in aggregate, it's probably not too bad. People make mistakes, and
the
only time it really matters is when you're trying to chase down what is a
small
subset of aircraft.

Old October 9th 05, 12:06 AM
Jonathan Lowe

On 3 Oct 2005 13:48:20 -0700, "Bret Ludwig"
wrote:

A pretty self-explanatory question....

Bruce Frank would have the mostly definative answer, since he
published the Ford V6 STOL newsletter and has been in touch with many

I sold my Ford to a guy in Detroit who is planning to put it in his
Bearhawk.

Guess I'll be listing the frame and wings in ebay soon.

Well having followed some of the progress in the development of your engine
I sorry to hear that it mooved on.:-(
--
..
..

Corky Scott

Old October 10th 05, 03:29 PM

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 00:06:24 +0100, "Jonathan Lowe"
wrote:

Well having followed some of the progress in the development of your engine
I sorry to hear that it mooved on.:-(

I appreciate the sentiment Jonathan but it's found a good home. The
fuselage and wings have now been sold and hopefully will get finished
and the airplane flown. It's been a really nice ride and I've learned
a lot of stuff that I will not forget. Plus, now that the shop will
have the fuselage removed, I get to buy neat woodworking machinery,
the kind of stuff I've drooled about for years.

Corky Scott