How high can you fly?

Old October 16th 10, 06:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,sci.physics
Mark

Default How high can you fly?

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 10:25:32 -0400, Mark wrote:

On Fri, 15 Oct 2010 05:17:47 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:

Exactly my mission statement. To examine the
practicality, especially in light of current developements
which (I already know) make this possible.

Mark Nver Returning to Usenet

Here's my complete mission statement.

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/

There will be more coming since more Mark is better than Less Mark. So
I have been constantly told.

Mark The More

Since I am Mark the asshole troll, as accurately
explained by me, a self-proclaimed, intelligent fellow:

http://gayincarolina.jottit.com/

And since I no longer use Usenet (due to the stressful
demands of my job installing solar panels), and are
unable to post due to malfunctions in my fukknutzoid brain.

I'll lie.

---
Mark
Old October 16th 10, 11:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,sci.physics
bert

On Oct 16, 1:32*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

Mark- Hide quoted text -

People on good poppie drugs can fly sky high. Afghan war proves this.
TreBert
Old October 17th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,sci.physics
Mark

On Sat, 16 Oct 2010 15:59:31 -0700 (PDT), bert wrote:

On Oct 16, 1:32*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

Yeah, what a memory. There we were, shoulder to shoulder my hands in
my pants, on the football field, even though it was before a baseball
game, packed in like sardines. Me, my teddy bear and soon-to-be-dead
Tiger Boy, my pussycat.

The smell of cannabis filled the air. I don't smoke, it draws out my
manic depression.

This special night was different from the Grand Funk Railroad or the
Three Dog Night or Liberace concerts I never attended there. In my
mind, I was. On the football field, where they were awaiting to play
a Braves game. In May when NFL football didn't play.

1973 National Football League season
Regular season
Duration *September 16, 1973 - December 16, 1973*

https://secure.wikimedia.org/wikiped...973_NFL_season

At one point the lights went total black-out, then suddenly the entire
room and immediate area (closet) were drenched in blue light. I began
to sing "My Room" by the Beach Boys because I sure as **** wasn't at
Fulton County Stadium on May 4th, 1973.

Nothing but blue. Next came the "smoke" of dry ice. It was like London
fog in blue. I guess, never been out of South Carolina, The
Mississippi of the East.

Yes it was "Stairway to Heaven" time. Boy was I suprised
at what came next. Tiger Boy jumped on my Philco and killed the
turntable. this was the day I decided to kill him.

Suddenly I released hundreds and hundreds of white fleas! It didn't
quite work out as planned. Except for the few that momentarilly
circled, they basically just flew away. **** me again.

But there was no disappointment. Those first few notes of
"Stairway" took us where I needed to be. Up the stairs to the cool
breasts of my Mommy.

There, in the moment listening to the most famous song in the world. I
turned and looked at my Mommy, Judy ( "Judy blue eyes"), and she
said...

"Mark, get your goddamned hands off my tits and go to sleep. You have
school in the morning".

my son is a freak

---
Mark