Zoom

Old April 13th 05, 04:36 PM
Corky Scott

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:12:54 -0400, Ron Natalie
wrote:

Steve Foley wrote:
It's too bad they didn't write the message on paint-balls and deliver them
with CO2

...or lead balls delivered with gunpowder.

Don't be surprised to see Zoom take this and write up a story about
having his life threatened.

Corky Scott
Old April 13th 05, 06:10 PM
Anthony W

Don't be surprised to see Zoom take this and write up a story about
having his life threatened.

Corky Scott

Why can't some one at SnF get a restraining order against him then when
he shows up they can have him arrested?

Tony
Old April 13th 05, 06:58 PM
Dude

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:42:54 GMT, "Dude" wrote:

I figure that SnF has let it go.. They would be happy leaving it as
status
quo- i.e. no zoom at SnF. Zoom's the one who can't give it up.

My guess is that SnF would probably drop the ban if Zoom behaved nicely
for a few years and stopped publishing the annual series of anti-SnF
pieces. Today's selection was pitiful at best, with ANN taking plenty of
implied shots at SnF just in the tone of their articles.

Unless you don't believe the ANN story about them taping multiple copies
of
the ban to the door of the ANN office, then you can't believe they have
dropped it. Even if the story is embellished, it would be best for them
use a process server or professional delivery service rather than tape.

I don't think SnF sent Zoom a notice reminding him that he was banned from
the
show last year. And, of course, Zoom entered SnF grounds, despite the
fact that
the ban was still valid, and despite the fact that he had an ongoing
lawsuit
against the organization. I don't blame SnF for sending a reminder this
year.

Whether SnF or "parties unknown" were responsible for the alleged
multiple-copy
delivery, we'll probably never know. Like the "unwanted poster" Richard
mentioned, I bet it becomes a real collector's item....

Ron Wanttaja

I am certainly not the most educated guy on the history of these antics, but
it has always seemed to me that SnF, or related parties, didn't handle it
well. Not that Zoom was not at fault, but fixing his behavior isn't going
to happen. The crux of Zoom's argument is that the airport is public
property or some sort of whining. At any rate, fighting fire with fire
would seem to be the best plan. Get his idiocy on video, and post it to the
net.

Old April 13th 05, 06:59 PM
Dude

That's exactly what they did last time. He got in a fight, they
issued him a tresspass notice and escorted him from the grounds. He
did it again, they issued him a tresspass notice and escorted him from
the grounds. To get back in he had to sign a "code of conduct"
agreement. Then he violated that by serving SnF volunteers with a
SLAPP suit in the middle of the show, while they were working.
:

Who is he "fighting" with that can't put him down with a single lick?

Old April 13th 05, 07:12 PM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Dude wrote:

[...]

I'm surprised it hasn't been done already.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old April 13th 05, 08:05 PM
wmbjk

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:50:17 GMT, "Cy Galley"
wrote:

I see via ANN that Zoom has been served his annual non-invitation!

OHMYGAWD! They affixed the non-invitations with packaging tape, and
"In each case, removing the paperwork did cause damage to the paint."
So a criminal complaint has been filed, a case which should be a slam
dunk if Winter Haven CSI kept the tape with the paint chips still
adhered. Somebody needs to click here pronto! http://tinyurl.com/5yvcf

Wayne
Old April 13th 05, 10:43 PM
Darrel Toepfer

wmbjk wrote:

OHMYGAWD! They affixed the non-invitations with packaging tape, and
"In each case, removing the paperwork did cause damage to the paint."
So a criminal complaint has been filed, a case which should be a slam
dunk if Winter Haven CSI kept the tape with the paint chips still
adhered. Somebody needs to click here pronto! http://tinyurl.com/5yvcf

If they'd have taped all the doors with that stuff, problem solved.
Florida has already proven that without food or water you'll eventually
expire from natural causes...
Old April 14th 05, 01:07 AM
Dave S

Darrel Toepfer wrote:
If they'd have taped all the doors with that stuff, problem solved.
Florida has already proven that without food or water you'll eventually
expire from natural causes...

That same "proof" occurs in every state around the nation, probably on a
daily basis.. it just doesn't become a manipulative media spectacle.

Dave

Old April 14th 05, 01:43 AM
John Ousterhout

Steve Foley wrote:
Maybe someone could post a transcript of his competency hearing.

Read the transcript of the 1980 NTSB hearing (Document se-4661) where
Zoom lost his Medical for his "mental illness". Compare testimony with
some of his current statements and behavior.
http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom/se-4661.html

The Jim "Captain Zoom" Campbell Story: http://www.ousterhout.net/zoom.html

- John Ousterhout -
rah-14, still united

Zoom for Free Quilljar Simulators 2 January 17th 05 06:57 PM
new URL for the Captain Zoom web page John Ousterhout Home Built 20 August 23rd 04 02:11 AM
Zoom fables on ANN ZZZZZZZZZZZZ ChuckSlusarczyk Home Built 49 July 22nd 04 06:06 PM
Old Time RAH Zoom Warriors read this! Bill Berle Home Built 3 March 23rd 04 03:50 AM