To Joseph Testagrose

Old March 23rd 14, 09:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
PVK

Default To Joseph Testagrose

Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
rare ones.

A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.

Regards

Paul
Cambridge, UK
Old March 23rd 14, 09:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Hoos[_2_]

Op Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:34 +0000, schreef PVK:

Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
rare ones.

A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.

Regards

Paul Cambridge, UK

Hear!, Hear!, I couldn't agree more.

Regards, Hoos
Old March 23rd 14, 10:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Claus Gustafsen

I too agree, Joe provides lots of nice pics that I at least hadn't seen
before, so add my thanks.

Claus Gustafsen
Denmark

"Hoos" skrev i meddelelsen
ll.nl...

Op Sun, 23 Mar 2014 09:30:34 +0000, schreef PVK:

Joe, I don't know whether you read the comments people make, but I for
one would like to thank you for all the pictures you post here and over
at a.b.p.military. Just when I think I've seen every photo in existence
of the B-24 Liberator in RAF and civil use, or the Bristol Blenheim, or
over at a.b.p.m...the Enterprise or Gneisenau.. you come up with new and
rare ones.

A huge thank you from me, and please keep them coming.

Regards

Paul Cambridge, UK

Hear!, Hear!, I couldn't agree more.

Regards, Hoos

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus beskyttelse er aktiveret.

Old March 23rd 14, 04:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Indrek[_7_]

Ditto.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

--
Criticism is easy; achievement is difficult W.S. Churchill

"Claus Gustafsen" wrote in message
I too agree, Joe provides lots of nice pics that I at least hadn't seen
before, so add my thanks.

Claus Gustafsen
Denmark

ll.nl...

Old April 20th 14, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
clairbear

"Indrek" wrote in
:

Ditto.

Cheers,

Indrek Aavisto

I love all the great stuff posted here and elsewhare and appreciate all th
posters
I have a question my server limits the amount one can download and I am
looking for a NG server that is free or relatively inexpensive I was using
xusenet's free server but the changed it in some way that now I cannot get
it to connect Any help would be appreciated
Old April 21st 14, 11:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
clairbear

"Claus Gustafsen" wrote in news:Kza5v.20291$%S1.6754
@fx25.fr7:

Try Terra News, it works for me.

Thanks I'll check it out